You wake up in the last video game you played... Watch

FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pokemon Sword.

I'll be fine, I'd search for a pikachu to pet provided it doesn't electrocute me to death.
Isabelpayne200
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Call of duty ghosts
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Those games did catch my eye somewhat as my favourite genre is RPG but i've yet to play it. Bloodborne is on psnow atm so i could always try it out. The thing about bloodborne though is that i've heard it's super hard, i'm not a fan of super hard stuff.

Final Fantasy is my favourite series.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Those games did catch my eye somewhat as my favourite genre is RPG but i've yet to play it. Bloodborne is on psnow atm so i could always try it out. The thing about bloodborne though is that i've heard it's super hard, i'm not a fan of super hard stuff.

Final Fantasy is my favourite series.
If you’re used to the Dark Souls style of combat and gameplay Bloodborne isn’t as hard; if you’re not, well, you’re going to die an awful lot and have a steep learning curve. You can’t just barge in guns blazing because that will get you killed; you need to be clever with it
Last edited by username1539513; 2 months ago
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Isabelpayne200)
Call of duty ghosts
Why? It was such a bad game.
Shimo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Halo: Reach, so I guess my fate is sealed
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
How does that turn out for you?
Wihch game was it?
Sounds like you asking us about a game weplayed so long that we felt asleep to wake up with it later on. It is never happened to me. When I am playing, I am so excited that I can't sleep.
Last edited by Kallisto; 2 months ago
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
decided to try it out. the first beast like enemy killed me like 3 or 4 times

then i didn't die for a while, until a street full with enemies. I think i got nearer the end. I can't seem able to draw my gun anymore either and I don't know why?? it's disappeared from my side. Atm I keep dying around this part.

my energy life blood thingy is getting low in supply as well. If I keep dying i'm going to have none left.
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd wake up as Minecraft Steve and immediately start punching a tree.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
decided to try it out. the first beast like enemy killed me like 3 or 4 times

then i didn't die for a while, until a street full with enemies. I think i got nearer the end. I can't seem able to draw my gun anymore either and I don't know why?? it's disappeared from my side. Atm I keep dying around this part.

my energy life blood thingy is getting low in supply as well. If I keep dying i'm going to have none left.
You’re not supposed to try to kill the werewolf you see when you come out of the clinic near the first lamp unless you have weapons, but of course it is possible (albeit more difficult)

To get weapons you need to light a lamp and go to the hunters workshop in the hunters dream. If you’ve already obtained the weapons in the hunters dream and your gun isn’t working you’ve either switched it out or you’ve run out of blood bullets. You can make your own by pressing up on the d pad but this will come at the expense of your health

To top up your health you need to consume blood vials, enemies should be dropping both bullets and vials
Kevexia
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
How does that turn out for you?
Wihch game was it?
Guess I’m gonna have to deal with some chubby mf who won’t cap a baller
username4449276
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Counter Strike :rofl: it would be good if I could adds but okay then :rofl:
I mean I could just use an AWP
cs great game would be same for me but u couldn't handle my aim with ak or sg/broken weapon
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Your Local Cat)
I'd wake up as Minecraft Steve and immediately start punching a tree.
glad to see i’m not the only one 😂
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Looks like I'm a townie Sheriff within the Town of Salem :ninja:
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got weapons by dying and ending up in hunters dream lol

ok, I will try the bullets thing next time I play it but I have many games I want to finish first that i'm currently playing so am not sure when i'm going back to bloodborne..

i have nioh as well and hear that's easier. haven't played it yet though
ravenclaw2490
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Skyrim... I'd die of a disease knowing me
Isabelpayne200
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Why? It was such a bad game.
What do u think was bad about it? I loved it personally
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Isabelpayne200)
What do u think was bad about it? I loved it personally
It came free with my Xbone, it crashed 6 times and the campaign was no uninspired even by CoD standards.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are FPS supposed to be played with a gun?

because I find the targeting abismal using the controller. You have to line things up pretty precisely and that's one of the reasons I don't like them

I don't like the fact that they can sneak up on you too from like the side or behind. I often get killed like that. All of a sudden some assailant is right next to me killing me ..and you never even see it coming.

I just about coped with last God War game [which seems to be edging closer and close to a FPS but isn't quite there yet].
The arrows signalling incoming projectiles from behind as well as the boy warning you of them helped saved that game imo

If the next one becomes FPS like resident evil has done i'm not buying it.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are FPS supposed to be played with a gun?

because I find the targeting abismal using the controller. You have to line things up pretty precisely and that's one of the reasons I don't like them

I don't like the fact that they can sneak up on you too from like the side or behind. I often get killed like that. All of a sudden some assailant is right next to me killing me ..and you never even see it coming.

I just about coped with last God War game [which seems to be edging closer and close to a FPS but isn't quite there yet].
The arrows signalling incoming projectiles from behind as well as the boy warning you of them helped saved that game imo

If the next one becomes FPS like resident evil has done i'm not buying it.
Being good at competitive FPS games requires good perception, often the game builds in mechanics such as footstep noise to allow you to hear people coming but you also need to be aware of your surroundings, blind spots and have a good knowledge of likely areas of attack. Increasing the field of view can help with this as it give you a wider viewing angle.

Targeting on analogue sticks requires practice and some innate talent. Fiddling with the sensitivity can often help if you are struggling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (202)
67.11%
No (99)
32.89%

Watched Threads