ayyyda
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello,
Anyone know any different ways I could write out my philosophy notes? And also, how I could improve, such as techniques and revision resources? (I got an F in my last test...)
P.S. if you don't study philosophy but have any ways I could write notes it's still appreciated!
cgj1999
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
do a flashcard for each bullet point on the specification

e.g. God's omniscience

- (all knowing)
- referred to in the bible "even before a word is on my tongue, O Lord, thou knowest it all together".
- God knows everything logically possible for him to know which doesnt limit his power.
- This definition arose after philosophers realised that if God is incorporeal (lacks a body) or transcendent (existing outside time), it makes no sense that God would need ability knowledge to engage in physical activity, and so God's knowledge is only propositional.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads