abucha3
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Suchomimus)
Hello candidates,

I myself will be voting either Labour or Lib Dems, but I am unsure which of these to vote. I want to remain in the EU.

Why should I vote you instead of the other?
Hello Voter,

Vote Conservative.

Kind Regards
abucha3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JMR2019.)
I have a life outside of TSR, but I am waiting to respond to any questions the other party leaders want to direct to me.
(Original post by Connor27)
To ask JMR2019. where he was during the debate? Does he think that it’s acceptable for TSR’s potential prime minister to flunk a debate that every other party leader and independent candidate attended?
I hope there was a JMR shaped ice-sculpture in his place... whatever that may look like!
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by abucha3)
Hello Voter,

Vote Conservative.

Kind Regards
Fat chance. I don't want a bumbling oaf ruling my country any longer.
abucha3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Boris is certainly political marmite...

However, this election you are voting on is for the TSR Model House of Commons, so you are voting for guys on here to become MPs in our Model House of Commons.

So no voting for a bumbling oaf... our TSR Conservative Leader is no bumbler nor oaf...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...258364&page=13

On the first page of the voting thread, all the manifestos are listed. Do not discount us yet, have a read and see what you think
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello candidates,

I myself will be voting either Labour or Lib Dems, but I am unsure which of these to vote. I want to remain in the EU.

I'll just tag in the relevant leaders for you: JMR2019. TheRadishPrince
TheRadishPrince
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello candidates,

Labour leadership have stated here in the MHOC that they will back the real life result of Brexit. This includes if we were to be forced by hard brexiteers into a disastrous no-deal Brexit.

A Liberal Democrat vote in the MHOC is the last party vote you can have for a true, remain position.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by TheRadishPrince)
Labour leadership have stated here in the MHOC that they will back the real life result of Brexit. This includes if we were to be forced by hard brexiteers into a disastrous no-deal Brexit.

A Liberal Democrat vote in the MHOC is the last party vote you can have for a true, remain position.
Or you can vote for me, Barnetlad, as an independent candidate offering a Green Voice in the House. I support a referendum on the Withdrawal Agreement with the option to Remain, and in such a referendum would campaign to Remain.

In the MHofC we have a PR voting system so you are not 'letting the other side in' by voting for me.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JMR2019.)
I have a life outside of TSR, but I am waiting to respond to any questions the other party leaders want to direct to me.
If you're so busy then perhaps you shouldn't be the next prime minister.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello candidates,

No party here can lead to TSRland remaining or leaving the EU, because we are all bounded by real-life events we can do nothing about.

The Lib Dem leader is the current TSR PM, so I guess you're referring to him.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well the Lib Dems are the only party on TSR that is consistently committed to (and, frankly, interested in) supporting Remain, as well as averting the disaster of no deal.
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
The Lib Dem leader is the current TSR PM, so I guess you're referring to him.
I was actually referring to Boris Johnson.

(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
Well the Lib Dems are the only party on TSR that is consistently committed to (and, frankly, interested in) supporting Remain, as well as averting the disaster of no deal.
Agreed.
abucha3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Agreed.
If you do vote Lib Dem, there is a high probability we will rerun the election if they win. Just to be sure. Not overly convinced you know what you are voting for...
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The only party but not the only candidates.

Vote Barnetlad for a Green Voice in the House, and to support Remain.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
The only party but not the only candidates.

Vote Barnetlad for a Green Voice in the House, and to support Remain.
You can only win one seat, we can win multiple.

There is a point where anyone voting for you is wasting their vote, we just don't know what that point is and whether it's been hit. Well, I do (subject to verification), but I can't tell anyone.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You can only win one seat, we can win multiple.

There is a point where anyone voting for you is wasting their vote, we just don't know what that point is and whether it's been hit. Well, I do (subject to verification), but I can't tell anyone.
You won't be replacing Laura Kuenssberg at the BBC then!
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was actually referring to Boris Johnson.
Who's not standing in this TSR general election in any capacity.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
Who's not standing in this TSR general election in any capacity.
In the TSR election we have parties and people that have standards and morals so you vote based on ideas and policies.
Connor27
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
In the TSR election we have parties and people that have standards and morals so you vote based on ideas and policies.
I disagree - the TSR Labour Party is virtually a mirror of its anti-Semitic, Marxist and terrorist sympathising real life equivalent.
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Connor27)
I disagree - the TSR Labour Party is virtually a mirror of its anti-Semitic, Marxist and terrorist sympathising real life equivalent.
I'm not convinced you have the evidence to support that claim.
quirky editor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Andrew97 when will you be realising provisional results?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (478)
66.48%
No (241)
33.52%

Watched Threads