Turn on thread page Beta

I have a problem which I dont know how to resolve.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I want to go to Bristol (about 2 hours from oxford) to get my stuff and bring it back home because I wont be there next year for Uni.

But it's getting really late now, and if I go I have to come back before 6am for work. But I also need to speak to a uni advisor in bristol at 9am.:eek:

What should I do?

Also, I don't want my friend, the Magician, to come with me to bristol. So how can I tell him that without breaking his heart?:no:

Thanks in advance!

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    dont tell the magician, skip work and speak to ur advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriise)
    Ok, so I want to go to Bristol (about 2 hours from oxford) to get my stuff and bring it back home because I wont be there next year for Uni.

But it's getting really late now, and if I go I have to come back before 6am for work. But I also need to speak to a uni advisor in bristol at 9am.:eek:

What should I do?

Also, I don't want my friend, the Magician, to come with me to bristol. So how can I tell him that without breaking his heart?:no:

Thanks in advance!

:woo:
    make 2 trips. u probly hav too much stuff anyway to bring it in 1 trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeggah)
    make 2 trips. u probly hav too much stuff anyway to bring it in 1 trip

but petrol = money

and skipping work = no money... hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdragonthegreat)
    dont tell the magician, skip work and speak to ur advisor
    the magician will still know..... he's a magician :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    Do you not have paid sick leave at work? Surely this can come under stress related illness? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriise)
    the magician will still know..... he's a magician :wizard:
    Then tell him if he comes, there will be a curse awaiting him at he station. And once he is cursed he will enter the lost world of paragon, and suffer in the hell of glucose.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.