Was he in the wrong in being aggressive with me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
His grandma knows me and she knows a good person.

My car broke down and me and her grandson which is a friend went into the grandma house to use the phone and wi fi.

We both them went out and I was waiting outside and he went in the pub.

I went back to the grandma house because I needed the wifi because the pub did not have one and knocked on her window where they normally knock and she looked out the window and I asked can use your wi fi and she let me in.

Then her grandson came in saying i came to her house without permission and then his grandma said it was fine and he went aggressive having a go at me.

He said it was disrespectful and he said later in the pub it pissed him off and he was being aggressive since his grandma had fake people knocking last week and wanted to prove a point that she is old and vulnerable and he knows a harmless person.

His older brother said I wasnt going to cause anyone harm anyway and backed me up.

So whose is the wrong and why?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's wrong.
Aggressive, bad mannered and had probably consumed more alcohol than he could handle.
Steer clear of him if you can.
Anonymous #1
He said it was disrespectful and should've asked for permission and there has been fake people knocking. And he wanted to prove a point that she Is also vulnerable.
Anonymous #1
Yes he's in the wrong.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She may be vulnerable but she knew who you were. Not like you were a total stranger. He overreacted.
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 1 month ago
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He sounds like a pig. Ignore him, he was far too aggressive. Protective or not, his grandma knows you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
13.01%
1 (89)
13.01%
2 (88)
12.87%
18.86%
22.37%
19.88%

Watched Threads