guys what are ur interests? have they changed as you grow older? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have gotten bored of most of my hobbies and interests and I need some inspiration I guess.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reading, baking, cooking, guzzling chocolate, tasting cocktails, painting, photography and collecting toy animals.
I took up baking and cocktails as I got older.
Last edited by londonmyst; 1 month ago
WhisperWillow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gardening is a big hobby of mine. I have nearly 50 plants around inside and outside the house when I last counted.
every now and Then I do a bit of knitting. the repetitive motion is therapeutic but can be delved into nicely and you can make many unique patterns. my gardening has been going on for about 3 years and it's only getting larger. oh and reading. lots of reading. I have tons of books and really enjoy a good series.
Last edited by WhisperWillow; 1 month ago
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have gotten bored of most of my hobbies and interests and I need some inspiration I guess.
I have stayed being a nerd :cool:
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was about 10 when I first became interested in chicks. Now I'm older I'm still interested in chicks but now also chicks with dicks.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
funny before i read your post i was going to start with "i have gotten bored"

...with most things, such as football, astronomy/space, films (cba), going out...
AM_TSR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Combat sports
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I was about 10 when I first became interested in chicks. Now I'm older I'm still interested in chicks but now also chicks with dicks.
Lol, brave to admit tbh.

OP: I like cats, food, naps and anime. I have other hobbies too but very little energy to pursue them (e.g. I love hiking).
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've always prefers guys. never liked the idea of girls.
Alisha300
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have always loved learning languages
janedoe8492
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I actually became bored with a lot of my hobbies too but climbing is the one thing I stuck with. It’s a really relaxed social thing
....Anonymous...
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
combat sports and gym.. helps release some stress 👌🏼
Kaspar Ambühl
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
used to really be into model railways and railways in general. that's worn off now but still have all the scale models stuffed in the attic. gaming was a huge thing when I was 13-15 but that's also worn off. now it's cycling and a bit more studying, hope to get a racing license during uni and start doing some more serious cycling.
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really like sleeping with...
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Lol, brave to admit tbh.
Not really, imo. We're all anonymous on this forum really. Which is why it beats me when people resort to using the anon feature on here.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
I've always prefers guys. never liked the idea of girls.
What's your opinion on chicks with dicks?
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What's your opinion on chicks with dicks?
like a girl with a penis. I think I'd have to say no. I don't like girls, just guys. a girl with a penis isn't a guy. But if we're talking about trans guys I'm honestly not too sure on the subject. I don't see why I would have a problem with a trans guy.
Harvey Reid.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I have stayed being a nerd :cool:
same, my interests are computers lol
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I actually have no idea what my hobbies are lmao. I hate that fkn question 😂😂
Someone asked me at uni the other day and I literally had nothing to say ffs
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
like a girl with a penis. I think I'd have to say no. I don't like girls, just guys. a girl with a penis isn't a guy. But if we're talking about trans guys I'm honestly not too sure on the subject. I don't see why I would have a problem with a trans guy.
It's reassuring for me that you don't find transwomen hot. I might have had to question my sexuality if you did, considering you're attracted to men. If I'm honest though I still do consider a girl with a penis to be a guy technically, even though I consider myself to be straight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (51)
26.98%
1 (30)
15.87%
2 (34)
17.99%
3 (26)
13.76%
4 (12)
6.35%
5 (16)
8.47%