londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No. I dumped my boyfriend 5 days after the New Year.
He was heartbroken, when i thought he moved on, he told everyone i dumped him on his birthday, it was 27 January
Lying toe rag. i dodged a bullet there..
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No. I dumped my boyfriend 5 days after the New Year.
He was heartbroken, when i thought he moved on, he told everyone i dumped him on his birthday, it was 27 January
Lying toe rag. i dodged a bullet there..
TOE RAG :rofl3:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I've never dumped anyone, I've always been dumped. I don't like dumping people really. Most times it has been mutual and I just haven't said the words and I have waited for the other person to say them. The last time was brutal though and apparently because I had been jealous and disrespectful, and this girl I had been great friends with, which then turned into dating, was now my worst enemy and screamed at me full on for 10 minutes. Never thank God on a birthday, xmas new year's etc. though.
IH8Studying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think being dumped on New Years tops it all
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Had an ex ghost me starting Christmas Day. He then cheated on me with his ex and didn't ever officially "break-up" with me despite us being in a relationship for months. He later apologised... in SEPTEMBER once he realised we were on the same university course.

Apparently it was my fault for saying "I love you" in a drunk message I sent him around 2-3am Christmas morning. Freaked him out. Pretty sure I never said that as I'm very cautious of dropping L-bombs too early but hey ho! :rolleyes:
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, that is beyond the pale. Even a man who treats women badly and is serially unfaithful such as Boris Johnson would never do that.
Karisa96
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No could never do that to anybody that time of the year.
Would wait till after the festivities.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once got dumped a few days before Xmas. Strangely she brought the gifts round too including one labelled 'love always'. All part of life's rich tapestry. I did see the funny side in hindsight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (65)
27.08%
1 (40)
16.67%
2 (40)
16.67%
3 (33)
13.75%
4 (16)
6.67%
5 (20)
8.33%