fjaneb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have an interview for midwifery with University of Nottingham on the 14th of December I was wondering if anyone else had the same interview? Also, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for multiple mini interviews?
Last edited by fjaneb; 1 month ago
Chlomitch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have an interview at aru for MH nursing on on January 8th. If you find out how to prepare for MMIs let me know because I’m in the same boat absolutely crapping myself. Do you have the literacy and numeracy tests too?
fjaneb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlomitch)
I have an interview at aru for MH nursing on on January 8th. If you find out how to prepare for MMIs let me know because I’m in the same boat absolutely crapping myself. Do you have the literacy and numeracy tests too?
I don't have any literacy and numeracy tests for my Nottingham interview but Leeds have offered my an interview too and they have a numeracy test and a writing task so far I've just been watching youtube vids on MMIs
Chlomitch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I’ve been doing the same. I think the MMI’s are meant to test you on your application of the 6 C’s? So like they’ll give you real life scenario and see how you’d react in that situation and they’re seeing how you align with the 6 C’s/ nhs constitution?? So might be worth revising that a bit
fjaneb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlomitch)
Yeah I’ve been doing the same. I think the MMI’s are meant to test you on your application of the 6 C’s? So like they’ll give you real life scenario and see how you’d react in that situation and they’re seeing how you align with the 6 C’s/ nhs constitution?? So might be worth revising that a bit
Oh yeah that would be worth doing too. I also have a group activity for mine which I think is a group interview
emilywindrum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fjaneb)
I don't have any literacy and numeracy tests for my Nottingham interview but Leeds have offered my an interview too and they have a numeracy test and a writing task so far I've just been watching youtube vids on MMIs
when's your Leeds interview? Mines tomorrow for nursing agh x
fjaneb
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilywindrum)
when's your Leeds interview? Mines tomorrow for nursing agh x
I haven't been able to book it yet, the next day they have given I have a mock exam let me know how it goes xx
emilywindrum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't been able to book it yet, the next day they have given I have a mock exam let me know how it goes xx
it went alright thank you xx
fjaneb
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilywindrum)
it went alright thank you xx
Do their interviews just involve a one to one interview and the numeracy and literacy test? x
emilywindrum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do their interviews just involve a one to one interview and the numeracy and literacy test?
group interview and maths test x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.28%
1 (86)
13.44%
2 (83)
12.97%
19.38%
22.03%
18.91%

Watched Threads