Who else will be revising during Christmas holidays? Watch

LostLioness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Am I the only who gets lazy around Christmas because I think to myself "no-one else is bothering, so you can chill out too".

Basically, I need people to shout at me that they will be revising so that I get FOMO.
000_0000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
ellaswords
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i’ll probably revise - if i get time.
but not too close to christmas or else i’ll just be doodling christmas trees or something in the margins of my ‘notes’ 😂
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LostLioness)
Am I the only who gets lazy around Christmas because I think to myself "no-one else is bothering, so you can chill out too".

Basically, I need people to shout at me that they will be revising so that I get FOMO.
I shall be studying for my exams in January!
LostLioness
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
I shall be studying for my exams in January!
What exams? Mocks?

Oh good luck!
15colesch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yep, my year (11) go back early on January 6th for an english lit exam :/ catch me revising on christmas day lol
daytoday1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely gonna revise and sort out my life during christmas holidays. I'll deffo leave like 2 days where I hang out with friends and family. I got mocks in January and I literally can't be getting Ds and Cs. I'll be revising all of AS content and A2 content + watching videos for better understanding and doing past papers...yeah that's gnna be my life so you should deffo do some revision and rest AFTER any important exams we are all in this together
LostLioness
Rep:
?
(Original post by daytoday1)
Definitely gonna revise and sort out my life during christmas holidays. I'll deffo leave like 2 days where I hang out with friends and family. I got mocks in January and I literally can't be getting Ds and Cs. I'll be revising all of AS content and A2 content + watching videos for better understanding and doing past papers...yeah that's gnna be my life so you should deffo do some revision and rest AFTER any important exams we are all in this together
Aw what a motivating post! Thanks for this.

Good luck for exams!!
daytoday1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thank you!! God knows I need all the luck yall could give me and I hope you enjoy your holiday!! If you need help on how to balance ur work I would be more than happy to help
LostLioness
Rep:
?
(Original post by daytoday1)
thank you!! God knows I need all the luck yall could give me and I hope you enjoy your holiday!! If you need help on how to balance ur work I would be more than happy to help
You are too kind! Thanks! I just get demotivated sometimes and easily distracted.

Going to log out and get on with revision for tonight. Best of luck with exams
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What exams? Mocks?

Oh good luck!
I’m at college, year 12. Wish they were mocks!
daytoday1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thank you!! good luck too!
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m in uni now but I have two 2500 word essays due in January so I’ll be spending the whole 4 weeks doing them since I haven’t done any readings lmaoooooo. Ik this thread was for gcse/a levels but meh

(Ps thanks for following me Lioness )
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No I need to do coursework and make revision resources
LostLioness
Rep:
?
(Original post by OR321)
I’m in uni now but I have two 2500 word essays due in January so I’ll be spending the whole 4 weeks doing them since I haven’t done any readings lmaoooooo. Ik this thread was for gcse/a levels but meh

(Ps thanks for following me Lioness )
We are #inclusive so you inferior uni people are allowed (ahem, just about)
Good luck with the essay! What is it on?
You are welcome I follow family.
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We are #inclusive so you inferior uni people are allowed (ahem, just about)
Good luck with the essay! What is it on?
You are welcome
One is on globalisation and the other one, I haven’t decided yet 😂. It’s a choice between motivation and personality thoughhhh. Ahhh okay I get it now. Homer, Lisa 😂😂
Last edited by OR321; 1 month ago
thatonegamer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'll be revising all 2 weeks (except christmas day since I'll be spending that with my family) It's less than I do when I'm at school though so it won't be that stressful. Plus, like others on this thread, I also have mocks when I get back.
LostLioness
Rep:
?
I always find it so hard to choose between essay titles. Don't envy you the choice.

(Original post by OR321)
One is on globalisation and the other one, I haven’t decided yet 😂. It’s a choice between motivation and personality thoughhhh. Ahhh okay I get it now. Homer, Lisa 😂😂
Exactly, we are related by #blood. lol
Last edited by LostLioness; 1 month ago
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I may be going abroad during the holidays so it'll be less revision than I intended. Nonetheless, I have an exam tomorrow but I'll revise for it in the morning because I cba
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I always find it so hard to choose between essay titles. Don't envy you the choice.

Exactly, we are related by #blood. lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (50)
26.74%
1 (30)
16.04%
2 (34)
18.18%
3 (25)
13.37%
4 (12)
6.42%
5 (16)
8.56%
6 (4)
2.14%
7+ (16)
8.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise