Underwired tankinis Watch

The One...
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi everyone, I was just wondering whether anyone else had a problem finding underwired tankinis. I just can’t seem to find them anywhere, normal tankinis just don’t give me the support I need.

I can’t buy them online, I have to buy them in the store so if anyone knows anywhere that sells underwired tankinis that would really help me thanks.
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm, I don't know if you can get them. But you could try wearing an underwired bikini top under a tankini...Sorry I've been no help.
deepsix
Report 10 years ago
If you're a D-cup or bigger, Bravissimo has some.
Emma27
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had this problem this summer, I ended up trying on a million styles in Debenhams. I would recommend there, seeing as it's the only place on the high street that I found decent underwired swimwear in. You could try M&S I suppose but I guess they have more older styles...

If you're bigger chested, you'll find that swimwear will be pricier than the average bikini, unfortunately. Happy shopping!
lolimemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just bought some!
Primark, Next, Debenhams and Bhs all have quite a lot!
I normally hate Bhs but I was quite surprised at the swimwear in there. They have quite a big selection and a lot of it is nice!
The One...
Thanks for the replies , I went shopping yesterday and both Debenhams and M&S didn't really have anything. Bravissimo is a little bit out of my price range sadly.
The One...
(Original post by lolimemma)
I just bought some!
Primark, Next, Debenhams and Bhs all have quite a lot!
I normally hate Bhs but I was quite surprised at the swimwear in there. They have quite a big selection and a lot of it is nice!
Did they have underwired in the tankinis because went I went I couldn't find any?
lolimemma
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The One...)
Did they have underwired in the tankinis because went I went I couldn't find any?
Yep, every tankini I've bought this year has been underwired. I think it depends from store to store though from what I've seen. Some have nothing but others have loads! It's just a case of shopping around (Which gets annoying I know... I've had an absolute nightmare this year buying swimwear!)
MsP
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
next!
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Next.
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have this one, it's bra sized so brilliant, but that site is having a sale so not many sizes left.

Bravissimo have tankinis too, but they can be a bit expensive if you're not looking to spend that much.
Whizz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
figleaves?
cheese_fondue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i just wear the same bikini each year. less stress.
*River
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Next (I feel like a sheep, but I saw several there this week!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.87%
Leave (241)
20.13%

Watched Threads