Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just wondered how many of u can go infront of people, inspired by other toilet thread!

ReputationRep:
    What is with all the toilet threads? :laugh:.

Never happened to me why do you go when people are in the bathroom with you?

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't think I could use the toilet with someone else in there; why on earth would you want to?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh sometimes i cant go when there is someone else in a public toilet and its really quiet. But why would your friends be in the same toilet as you?

ReputationRep:
    ermm.. Does your bathroom not have a lock.... or even walls?

ReputationRep:
    why would other people be in there with you at the same time??!

although i have seen one of my ex-flatmate's and his girlfriend venture into the bathroom at the same time..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I would personally go anywhere near the loo if some-one else was in there already (except my partner)

ReputationRep:
    What about public toilets + urinals for guys...?

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger (maybe up to the age of ten) I didn't care at all. My friends (girls) would just go into the toilet with you and wait.

Now, I never have anyone in the bathroom/cubicle with me. I probably wouldn't mind if they weren't facing me. Like, when me and my friend went to pee behind a bush (drinking in the park one day) we just kinda respected each other's privacy and didn't gawk or anything

I think it's good that people are talking so much about the toilet! There's nothing to be ashamed of. At the end of the day, we all piss and ****.

ReputationRep:
    I get a bit of stage fright if there's someone in the cubicle with me. Usually takes me a while to get going! But I'm not particularly shy about wiping..
    I've never done a poo in a public toilet though.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering what's with all the toilet threads aswell! People can end up in the bathroom together though if someone's on the toilet and then someone else wants to brush their teeth or get in the bath. I'll have a wee in front of my mum of sister when they're in the bathroom but I wouldn't have a poo in front of someone else. That'd be weird.

ReputationRep:
    hey when im out i always go into the toilet with my friends sometimes 4 or 5 of us haha i dont mind going to the toilet in front of others but i know some friends who dont like to, i dont like going infront of boyfriends though i couldnt do that X

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do it personally. I'm not keen on using public toilets at all, or even toilets where there's the possibility that someone can hear me.
    In our SU there're two cubicles (one in the club, one in the bar) which house two toilets each...I've never understood why...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    I couldn't do it personally
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind someone being in the bathroom when i go....if im desperate i'll go...but cubicles that's weird!

ReputationRep:
    I'll pee in front of my boyf, (we've been together a LONG time) and maybe one or two of my friends, oh and my annoying younger siblings who insist on going into the bathroom with you lol

ReputationRep:
    For me I dont like it when people can hear me on the toilet cause i find that it is a personal things. So i will go the extra mile to go to a toilet far away so that no one will hear me.

ReputationRep:
    I have taken both my 3 year old neice and my 18 month old niece into cubicles with me - I'm terrified that someone will snatch them otherwise - But I doubt that counts. XD

ReputationRep:
    I'll crap in front of anyone and everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't, i don't even like people listening to me on the toilet!
    But i remember a while ago reading something about 'twobicles' that are being installed in clubs and places like that so that two women can go the the toilet together and carry on their conversations at the same time! Weird...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.