Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie!)
    I'll pee in front of my boyf, (we've been together a LONG time) and maybe one or two of my friends, oh and my annoying younger siblings who insist on going into the bathroom with you lol
    How long is LONG? :laugh:

My other half and I first got together about six and a half years ago, and there's no way in hell either of us would ever use the loo if the other person was in the room. I had a nosebleed pretty much all over him when we were sleeping once and we laughed about it (took pictures, actually, and told everyone that he'd been in a fight.. heh), so it's not so much that we're awkward about icky situations - just we'd rather avoid them if possible. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's like telling children santa doesn't exist. Please, no more toilet threads :[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *pitseleh*)
    How long is LONG? :laugh:

My other half and I first got together about six and a half years ago, and there's no way in hell either of us would ever use the loo if the other person was in the room. I had a nosebleed pretty much all over him when we were sleeping once and we laughed about it (took pictures, actually, and told everyone that he'd been in a fight.. heh), so it's not so much that we're awkward about icky situations - just we'd rather avoid them if possible. :p:
    lol, long enough for me to have been very drunk at his accommodation and forget to close his door, twice (that I know of)=p
    hence the no problems about it now lol

ReputationRep:
    also my mate had to hold her boyfriends penis so he could pee he was so drunk, so they obviously dont have a problem!! that was the same night actually =/ also at his mates house (i didnt know anyone else there) the door wouldnt even shut properly, so he came in to hold it shut, it kind of broke the ice =p

ReputationRep:
    If you're male you should have no problem with this.

ReputationRep:
    On nights out me and my girl friends always go together

ReputationRep:
    lmao it just seems weird :|
    i knew someone who couldnt go in a public toilet unless the door was open or someone else was in there with them how theyll get by in life ill never know ahha

ReputationRep:
    i just leave the door open when i go for a slash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U_Avin_A_Laff)
    i just leave the door open when i go for a slash
    My housemate poos with the door open

ReputationRep:
    My kid sisters drift in and out of the bathroom when I'm in there so don't really have a choice (no locks!).

I've peed when a drunk person is flopped on the floor beside me because they can't stand up and move away from the loo long enough...

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind someone being there, as long as they arent staring at me.

ReputationRep:
    I noticed its mostly girls answering this, I always thought that they wouldn't have a problem with it because theres only cubices in the ladies, no one can see you (unless you forget to shut the door for some reason).
    But being a guy, I get major stage fright, I often stand at the urinal for a couple of minutes, just trying to go, and then give up and go in the cubicle. Yet other times I can just walk right up to the urinal, unzip and go. It's damn annoying, I have no idea why I can't go, I'm comfortable with everything about my body, mentally I can do it, but my body just won't do it.

ReputationRep:
    I have no problem going to the loo in front of my boyfriend. I wouldn't go in front of anyone else though!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah lol. In Kos was in a foam party - huge toilet queues but one toilet had two loos in it. Me and the girl in front of me bravely agreed to use it. Thing is they weren't even side by side, they were at right angles to each other.

Odd times.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from when I was a little kid the only time I've been to the toilet with someone else in the cubicle was at a party where the girls loos were completely full so we snuck into the boys and neither of us wanted to just stand there in the middle of the urinals by ourselves so I faced the door while she went for a wee and then we swapped. The music was so loud though that we couldn't hear anything.

Can't go to the loo if there's anyone in the room who can hear it :blush:

ReputationRep:
    If I'm having a particularly engrossing conversation with a close friend or family member, I think nothing of leaving the loo door open whilst I wee. Also when I'm in the bathroom with a friend, putting make-up on for a night out or something, I'll use the toilet if I need to. I think it's weird for two girls to go into the same cubicle in public though, unless it's a 'twobicle', which I have never seen or heard of.

Pooing is different though, that's a private affair!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like someone said, as a kid it didn't matter. Like in McDonalds you'd go together and just wait for the other person. Not all the time but on occasion.

But now, being almost 19, I wouldn't want to but if there was no choice I would. Only if there was no choice.

I'm fine with someone else being in another cubicle. They won't hear me, there are special methods If they did I'd be quite embarassed but it doesn't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    i just wondered how many of u can go infront of people, inspired by other toilet thread!
    you'd better be drunk otherwise that's just wierd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I noticed its mostly girls answering this, I always thought that they wouldn't have a problem with it because theres only cubices in the ladies, no one can see you (unless you forget to shut the door for some reason).
    But being a guy, I get major stage fright, I often stand at the urinal for a couple of minutes, just trying to go, and then give up and go in the cubicle. Yet other times I can just walk right up to the urinal, unzip and go. It's damn annoying, I have no idea why I can't go, I'm comfortable with everything about my body, mentally I can do it, but my body just won't do it.
    :console: Aww, well loads of boys on TSR say they feel the same, so don't get to worried about it :console:

ReputationRep:
    when im drunk I always go to the bathroom in twos, and pee infront of my friend. When im sober I would never (NEVER) do it ha

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.