Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im an international Student and I want to study Liberal Arts with foundation year at royal Holloway but my A Levels equivalent is CCD and CCC is required...Is there still a chance that I could get in or should I save the space for another university?
maciek69
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im an international Student and I want to study Liberal Arts with foundation year at royal Holloway but my A Levels equivalent is CCD and CCC is required...Is there still a chance that I could get in or should I save the space for another university?
Don't study liberal arts
Kowand
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maciek69)
Don't study liberal arts
Why not.. studying liberal arts isn’t a degree in itself. You get to major and minor in a vast range of subjects.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Liberal Arts is not widely recognised in the UK like the US. Employers dont take the degree seriously. Its a waste of time.
Kowand
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Liberal Arts is not widely recognised in the UK like the US. Employers dont take the degree seriously. Its a waste of time.
No because you don’t get a degree in liberal arts. You get a degree in what you major and minor in. E.g. if you take liberal arts and take a degree in international business and french you’d get a degree in international business and french not liberal arts.
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best chance is to ring them.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kowand)
No because you don’t get a degree in liberal arts. You get a degree in what you major and minor in. E.g. if you take liberal arts and take a degree in international business and french you’d get a degree in international business and french not liberal arts.
Again, employers in the U.K. like a WHOLE degree not major minor. They would rather you have a degree in French or international business. Not half and half.
UGP1023
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have the same concern, I want to study psychology with criminology at Royal Holloway but the entry requirements are AAA and I only have what is equivalent to ABB-AAB, but I do think that they are pretty flexible
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rob a bank... isn't Holloway a prison?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (116)
28.78%
1 (63)
15.63%
2 (60)
14.89%
3 (65)
16.13%
4 (29)
7.2%
5 (26)
6.45%