Information on NATO and UN for Video Game | Bottom Line Games

Watch
Modernist
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello. My name is Aidan Somerville and I am the founder of Bottom Line Games and lead project designer of our shooter Global Assault Organization. The story for our video games revolves around a fictional conflict in the Persian Gulf, involving Syria, Saudi Arabia, Russia, NATO, Iran, and the USA (operating under different purposes than NATO). We would like any information you think may be helpful for the plot of our game. For some thread starters here are some topics: UN, US, and RU past involvement in the Persian Gulf; UN Punishment for member states engaging in conflict with other member states & fighting against NATO troops; NATO methods against troops engaging in conflict with NATO troops. Anyone with knowledge is welcome to post, as long as on-topic. Thank you for providing this information. For those of which who answered, email me at [email protected] for a free early access version of the game when released. Thank you!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's pretty hardcore. You'll want to ask that on a more dedicated forum about war tactics and international relations.

This is just a video game forum on a website full of kids. Our knowledge of warfare only extends to killing non-white non-English people while jumping from explosions on Call of Duty and dancing on Fortnite.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.39%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.13%
I'm really nervous (50)
19.31%

Watched Threads