Should I cut off the friendship or just give her space Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i been Best friends with my bestie 6 years I love her I really do but she is starting to annoy the hell out of me. One day me and my Best friend was outside and she had a scared look on her face so I ask her you are you okay you look scared she just ignores me I got irritated because why the he’ll she’s ignoring me so she statements I’m just scared I then asked scared of what she ignores me again so I get angry and walk away from her she then says I’m scared because I had a bad feeling something was going to happen to us but I didn’t say anything because people don’t be believing me so I then get angry and told her that’s not anything to play about if you had a bad feeling about something you could of told me that’s what best friends are for she then gets silent and says yeah your right but I still can tell she wasn’t really listening to me. Another thing she thinks she knows everything, she always think shes right. Sometimes we would have conversations and she always cuts me off and talk about her self every time I try to tell her something she just gets quiet or just change the subject or give little feedback I feel like she isn’t a true friend. Then I tell her how I feel about her she always thinks I’m trynna argue with her we can never sit down and have a serious conversation I tell her I feel like nobody is there for me I never feel heard or sometimes I feel over heard , she then switches it back to her again and statements I be feeling the same way too when I feel like a real friend supposed to tell me they will be there for me but if it’s the guy she likes or her guy friends she always tells them don’t feel alone she is there for them but couldn’t tell me the same. I’m just tired of her **** when I do express myself she always takes it as a argument. I even remember a time we supposed to got phones together she always says how she is gonna get her and the boy she likes one but I didn’t hear her say one time that I will get one too. And when I confront her about it she always say you know I got you I don’t have to tell you anything. And I told her about how I think my ex boyfriend that died is my guardian angel because sometime I feel him and she signs he is still here with me she then sighs awnnnnnnnnn and just change it to her and talks about how she got a guardian angel also. One last thing she always talks about how she is there for all our friends and if they need anything they got her I even told her they got me too she never included me to have someone’s back she thinks she’s the only person who can be there for somebody. what should I do ? Should I cut off the friendship or just give her space
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Give her space
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wall of text
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Too long... if the lady is a ****... get rid or get burned!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
14.86%
1 (68)
13.65%
2 (65)
13.05%
20.68%
20.08%
5 (88)
17.67%

Watched Threads

Latest