megan_d
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Had an interview at GS for audit industrial placement, said I'd hear back in two weeks at the longest and was wondering if anyone had any experience of how long it usually is? Thank you
ParagonProxy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by megan_d)
Had an interview at GS for audit industrial placement, said I'd hear back in two weeks at the longest and was wondering if anyone had any experience of how long it usually is? Thank you
Received an offer this year two weeks after the AC, although it varies massively by where you've applied to.
Last edited by ParagonProxy; 9 months ago
fuhnance
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ParagonProxy)
Received an offer this year two weeks after the AC, although it varies massively by where you've applied to.
Hey, Do you know how many people Goldman takes for their Investment Research Placement Year?(Specifically Equity and Credit) and how competitive the application is compared to normal summer internships? I can't find anyone on LinkedIn who has done an ER industrial placement so if they hardly take anyone I'll go straight for a summer internship. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (34)
21.38%
No (125)
78.62%

Watched Threads