The Student Room Group

I messed up...

:frown:

I bought Christmas cards last week right. I got a specific one for certain people such as my Dad. I got home and eventually got round to starting to write them. I look at the front of the one for my Dad and what does it say. Daddy! :facepalm: What kind of 20 something year old male can give their Dad a card saying Daddy :facepalm:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Does it really matter, some people still call their dad daddy, maybe he'll find it cute :lol:
Colour over it in grey :h:
yeah colour in the DY maybe
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Colour over it in grey :h:

⬆️That would probably work quite well
Decoupage could be another alternative :smile:
Get a Christmas sticker and stick it over the DY :tongue:
Original post by 8472

I bought Christmas cards last week right. I got a specific one for certain people such as my Dad. I got home and eventually got round to starting to write them. I look at the front of the one for my Dad and what does it say. Daddy! :facepalm: What kind of 20 something year old male can give their Dad a card saying Daddy :facepalm:

Spoiler

Incinerate it.

It is unacceptable
Maybe in Riverdale......
Do you have an older male lover?
I mean, I know daddy in a different context, and now I feel weird
Doubt he'll care! Give it to him anyway :smile:
Reply 11
My aul fella would find it hilarious

I always get weird/inappropriate cards for the family anyway
Original post by 8472
I look at the front of the one for my Dad and what does it say. Daddy! :facepalm:

I tell my kids that I want to be Dad-A, not Dad-D ..
Original post by 8472

Spoiler

I wouldn't necessarily see that as a problem.
Original post by Glaz
Does it really matter, some people still call their dad daddy, maybe he'll find it cute :lol:

No one calls their dad daddy
Original post by RogerOxon
I tell my kids that I want to be Dad-A, not Dad-D ..

That's such a Dad joke .....I like it
well there is the sugar daddy
Original post by 8472

Spoiler

Imo if you dont feel comfortable calling him daddy, then just take the card back and swap. Cover it up with a £50 note. He might see the funny side.
I also made an error. Although not my fault. My parents are away and I was thus under orders to post a pile of cards on December 1st. I did. However, I wasn’t told that some cards in the pile didn’t have an address on them and just a name (Sis, ie my aunt) that were not meant to be posted. But I did. Oops.
Reply 19
Original post by harrysbar
That's such a Dad joke .....I like it

You want Dad jokes? I know a guy. @Andrew97

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest