(Original post by Laboromniavincit)
HI all
How do you use the maths textbook for as maths
I have the holder education maths
Don’t know how to use this book
Or later on revise
No space to do work out
Please help
If you have a textbook, then why would there be space for working out?

You read a chapter and try to understand the examples given then you do the questions at the end of a chapter on a piece of paper, look in the back for answers and mark what you have done. What you did wrong you go back a read over again so you understand where you went wrong.

Revision is just doing questions after questions and revisiting topics you don't get the practicing them some more.
Laboromniavincit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zetamcfc)
If you have a textbook, then why would there be space for working out?

You read a chapter and try to understand the examples given then you do the questions at the end of a chapter on a piece of paper, look in the back for answers and mark what you have done. What you did wrong you go back a read over again so you understand where you went wrong.

Revision is just doing questions after questions and revisiting topics you don't get the practicing them some more.
How do I revise before an exam
I find it difficult to link question and answers later on when I have to revise several topics
wild_card_2005
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I find it difficult to link question and answers later on when I have to revise several topics
Hi. It seems to me you need a tutor. Or just try to find your appropriate source. Im on GCSE math and I ve found the source on Youtube " MATH Science by Daniel Dallas " . U can try ask him to clarify topics U want. It works for subs. Or try to find a tutor
zetamcfc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Revising for exams is done by doing past exam questions and marking your attempts by the mark scheme to give an understanding on what gets marks.

The more you practice the easier you will find remembering what question requires what technique.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (136)
51.91%
No (126)
48.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed