Is she over her ex? Do I still chase her? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys so I need a bit of advice,

Met this girl on a night out and hit it off with her. Nothing intimate but we genuinely got on to the point it felt as though we had known each other for ages. Fast-forward we started speaking everyday for 3weeks. First date comes and goes and everything is going well then I get the cold shoulder, her responses have slowed down and I can tell something is up,

Now my dilemma, she calls me and tells me that her ex is popped up back into her life and it's confused her, she doesn’t know what she wants but she respects me enough to let me know what it is. My response was cool, I don’t know your ex so we can chat and have a good time and see where things go. But, I end up ghosting on her, and really distancing myself a bit. I don’t want to give someone 100% if its not going to be reciprocated. By a bit I mean 1/2weeks.

So I popped up today and we were chatting and I must of told her in a flirtatious/banter way. “This wouldn’t be the case if you took me seriously” and she responded well you can try and shoot your shot at me now. Then I responded are you still talking to your ex which she responded semi’ish.

What is semi’ish. I do like her don’t get me wrong but do I pursue her even though her ex isn’t but is still in the picture? Or do I leave her and continue to give her space till she knows what she wants. Or do I have to give her attention and make her realise?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like she wants you to make a move. Go for it.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd be wary of progressing with her unitil you're sure her ex is out of the picture
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (128)
27.71%
1 (69)
14.94%
2 (71)
15.37%
3 (74)
16.02%
4 (37)
8.01%
5 (30)
6.49%