Msc In Management Trinity College Dublin vs University of EdinburghEdinburgh ? Watch

Chetan97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which is better among Trinity and Edinburgh for Msc in Management as per employability and other factors such as reputation and recognition worldwide?
Last edited by Chetan97; 1 month ago
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chetan97)
In India, I'm currently pursuing law in final year with 8.0 CGPA out of 10 with 7.0 Bands Ielts score with no band less than 6.5. I don't wish to give GMAT. I have applied to Warwick Imperial Manchester Alliance Business School and University of Edinburgh in UK.
Please suggest from where can i expect admission offers ?
No-one can tell you for sure. You'll just have to wait for them to get back to you.
Chetan97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please tell me which is better for Msc Management between Manchester Business School and University of Edinburgh in terms of Employability?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.2%
1 (86)
13.35%
2 (84)
13.04%
19.25%
22.2%
18.94%

Watched Threads