About Issuing CAS

Watch this thread
Upendra 2242
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I have applied for northampton university and done with credibility interview. So my question is how much time will take to release CAS Letter?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Upendra 2242)
Hi, I have applied for northampton university and done with credibility interview. So my question is how much time will take to release CAS Letter?
You should contact them direct, only they can tell you and unis vary. Some unis have a target time, others just tell you to wait.
contact the Visa Team on 01604 893475 or email [email protected]

International Student Support Services will email your CAS statement to you once completed. Should there be a problem with your CAS or if any of the information within your CAS statement is incorrect then please contact International Student Support Services on [email protected]. Please quote your full name and student id number in your email.

If you have submitted all of the above and paid your tuition fees but still haven’t received your CAS after 14 days then please contact International Student Support Services.
Moinkhan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I have applied for Northampton university and fulfilled all the condition and paid my fees.So my question is how much time will it take to release CAS Letter?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moinkhan)
I have applied for Northampton university and fulfilled all the condition and paid my fees.So my question is how much time will it take to release CAS Letter?
Hi
I do have the same problem. May I ask have you received your CAS yet? If yes, how long does it takes because I paid the deposit since March, but until now I didn't get any CAS letter.
Kanommui
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have this problem too! May I ask have you received your CAS yet? If yes so how long does it take? I've paid my deposit since March, but didn't get any CAS yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads