Best way to make Alevel notes?

Watch
zheppt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Didnt use notes for As and i really struggled as my school notes had so much waffle in them i didnt really know what was vital and what wasnt

What are the best ways to make notes??

Subjects: Maths, Business and Digital technology

PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Idk what you could do for business and digital technology but for maths, understand how you do certain stuff and write important formulas and information and then practice questions. It’s better to do questions rather than try to understand it through notes because you are applying the knowledge you know in questions and seeing what you need to improve on and what you did wrong if you couldn’t do a question.
OhXun
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Idk what you could do for business and digital technology but for maths, understand how you do certain stuff and write important formulas and information and then practice questions. It’s better to do questions rather than try to understand it through notes because you are applying the knowledge you know in questions and seeing what you need to improve on and what you did wrong if you couldn’t do a question.
Ur given every formula anyway.
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by OhXun)
Ur given every formula anyway.
Thank you for correcting me but I’m doing edexcel and the formula sheet I looked through seemed to not have some formulas that I’ve been taught so I rather write important formulas I can understand.
OhXun
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Thank you for correcting me but I’m doing edexcel and the formula sheet I looked through seemed to not have some formulas that I’ve been taught so I rather write important formulas I can understand.
Which ones arent u given?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by OhXun)
Which ones arent u given?
I find it hard to understand some so I have some simple formulas for pure mathematics and trig identities but for as because I keep messing that up for stupid reasons. The discriminant one because I keep forgetting how may solutions there are for each sign. There are also the ones involving radians, which I don’t think I saw either. Just simples ones I want to definitely know so I don’t make a stupid mistake in my exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.36%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (153)
56.04%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (41)
15.02%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.2%

Watched Threads