The Student Room Group

I wish I could meet a women life seems boring without one

I’ve tried going gym and changed a lot and work on myself the loneliness never goes away I still want intimacy love and a relationship I see no purpose in love without it we are socially creatures I might go back to drinking
Do you have any close friends?
No and I’ve tried so many ways to meet people if you know no one your screwed litereally wish I could meet women
You can meet women but that won't get you a date or ons.
It's about knowing your dating deal-breakers, meeting women that match what you are looking for and making sure that you match their deal-breakers.

Don't give up. :smile:
Over time you will learn what you like in a potential partner, what you find off-putting and what is not compatible with your lifestyle.
You can barely get a conversation out of people these days (thanks to smart phone and social media) and meet-up groups are just older people lol and clubs and bars aren’t my thing besides people are in groups there anyways so it’s semi impossible to get a girlfriend oh and I told thing where you approach them on the street and it just destroyed my self esteem and confidence
Your better off without one mate. Enjoy your youth while you can.
Reply 6
If your life is boring on your own, it'll be boring with anyone.

Company doesn't fix you, it compliments you.
That’s what they all say but when I’ve had company and getting somewhere with women I feel so much happier I mean I like going to the gym and being alone yet I still want to meet someone and have desires that never goes away ever I wanna meet someone even more when I’ve worked on myself and stuff it never goes away I want to meet someone but I know it’ll never happen but accepting it is hard
I don’t know what to do anymore
No one understands
You've got to get out there and meet people. Complaining about it on TSR won't help you.
That’s what friends and family are for
depending on someone else to give u happiness is not healthy tbh
Move away from London we’ve told you this before...
Original post by Kitten in boots
You've got to get out there and meet people. Complaining about it on TSR won't help you.

I have cold approached and tried in pubs I’ve more than put myself out there will people stop telling me to do things I’ve tried that leads to nothing but bad experiences Jesus
Original post by ساره
depending on someone else to give u happiness is not healthy tbh

Wanting to meet someone is 100% healthy if yo go gym and get in with your life I still wanna meet people you don’t need to be sad to wanna meet people single is boring lonely and ****
Original post by Blackscorpio93
I have cold approached and tried in pubs I’ve more than put myself out there will people stop telling me to do things I’ve tried that leads to nothing but bad experiences Jesus

Cold approaches are a terrible way to meet people. Get to know women in your friendship circle or friends of friends and take things from there.
Cold approaches are a terrible way to meet people. Get to know women in your friendship circle or friends of friends and take things from there.

Never been introduced to a women by a friend ever ever and the only women I met in social circles was taken ones etc. So no luck there sadly

Yes they re terrible but only way to even have a conversation out of people these days some of us don’t have friends either😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending