Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else agree that Lee Mead is hot!?

Going to see him in the West End sooooon can not wait!

by the way.. he has his own official myspace now! heard him talk about it in an interview on the radio.

Heres the link if you want to listen to full length songs off his latest album. And some classics aswell. He also updates his blog regulary.

http://www.myspace.com/officialmusicandshowsofleemead

ReputationRep:
    Saw Joseph today!
    And yes I agree.
    He was faaaaaaaaaab.
    I actually think he is more of a rock star than a west end actor, just the way he conects with the audience.

Make sure you buy a badge when you go.
    Haha its so cute.

ReputationRep:
    oooh my dad has booked tickets for joseph for me to go and see at the end of the month! i'm excited!

ReputationRep:
    I love Lee! I saw him in Jospeh last year some time - although I adore him I wasn't blown away by the showto be honest - I think he's a lot better than the musical. Does anyone know when he's going to stop being Joseph, or does it still seem like he'll be playing that role forever?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.