Turn on thread page Beta

what do you like a guy to be wearing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    the only time my boyfriend wore a shirt was when we were going to a wedding party thing... i think i will ask him to wear a shirt like that more often :ninja: so sexy! haha
    what is it w/ girls and shirts? dont you guys know that guys are more comfortable in t-shirts? lol....i mean yea, i do wear shirts, but thats b/c i have to, but untill i had to, i really was forced to by my GF...t-shirts were like no score for you 2nite...whats up w/ that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    what is it w/ girls and shirts? dont you guys know that guys are more comfortable in t-shirts? lol....i mean yea, i do wear shirts, but thats b/c i have to, but untill i had to, i really was forced to by my GF...t-shirts were like no score for you 2nite...whats up w/ that?

Screw comfort... you think tight dress and heels is comfortable? :p: *cracks whip* shirts shall be worn damn it.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i dont know, they're just... sexy! :ninja: my boyfriend prefers tshirts though.

also i would say it's quite sexy to unbutton ones shirt rather than have trouble pulling it over their head.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Tinkerbee)
    Screw comfort... you think tight dress and heels is comfortable? :p: *cracks whip* shirts shall be worn damn it.
    :yep: I like the way you think!

(You so have my tomorrow's rep!)

ReputationRep:
    Tight...maybe not, but strapless and backless- hell yea- more skin lol

and high heels, seriously- i never found that to be sexy, or not- really dont care either way!

ReputationRep:
    :yep: I like the way you think!

(You so have my tomorrow's rep!)

Tis so true though, I have blisters, and I aint happy :no: haha

ReputationRep:
    i dont know, they're just... sexy! :ninja: my boyfriend prefers tshirts though.

also i would say it's quite sexy to unbutton ones shirt rather than have trouble pulling it over their head.
    Well, that sounds fair enough, the button part...as long as the girl has a bra on
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Tis so true though, I have blisters, and I aint happy :no: haha
    I know, heels are pretty darn evil!
    Having said that, I got blisters from jeans today :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Tight...maybe not, but strapless and backless- hell yea- more skin lol

and high heels, seriously- i never found that to be sexy, or not- really dont care either way!
    Ok, strapless, I have to keep hoiking it up every so often... very glamourous (why cant I spell that ) alternatively, it digs into the boobies

Wear the shirt :p:

ReputationRep:
    Half sleeve or full? Plain or with a design?

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    Ok, strapless, I have to keep hoiking it up every so often... very glamourous (why cant I spell that ) alternatively, it digs into the boobies

Wear the shirt :p:
    backless as well?!

ReputationRep:
    backless as well?!

Now that really would fall down haha. But yes, for the sake of argument :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originalname)
    This

DUDE- THAT IS----DISTURBING :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prospectivEEconomist)
    Half sleeve or full? Plain or with a design?
    Full and plain IMO :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Now that really would fall down haha. But yes, for the sake of argument :p:
    Fall down...hmmm...i like the sound of that

ReputationRep:
    Fall down...hmmm...i like the sound of that
    Well your "I wont wear a shirt as it's uncomfortable" sort would like that sort of thing, wouldnt they :eyeball: :p:

ReputationRep:
    shirts are more comfy than tees imo :/ less clingy, feel nicer too. some blokes that wear shirts go a bit ott with the stripes though... and then they have the stripes + unmatching stripey tie, or the emo skull and bones skinny tie ._.

I'd go gay for a bloke in a mankini ;D

ReputationRep:
    well you see, now that negotiations are on the table, a shirt doesn't seem so bad...we're talking strapless and backless, that might even FALL DOWN

I can manage a shirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originalname)
    shirts are more comfy than tees imo :/ less clingy, feel nicer too.

Dude, you gotta tell me where you buy your shirts from. LOL....some are comfy, i mean yea, we do exagerate when it comes to wearing a shirt, i think mostly coz we're laszy and dont want to button it and coz it would take us longer to get it off if we were gonna get laid, but besides that, i guess, mayabe, shhirts are NOT that bad :p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.