Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i have no idea what you lot are on about but its ok - its all sorted now so you can stop discussing it lol.
    Did you talk to the chap ?

(Original post by Johan C)
    Did you talk to the chap ?
    no but - ok well its not sorted but its as sorted as it can be for the next 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    stop worrying. it's highly unlikely that you had sex from the sounds of it, and, if you did, the chances of you getting pregnant are low (and getting an sti/std even lower, if this boy was also 15 it seems absurd to seriously believe he's passed on anything).

smartest thing to do would be to take the m.a.p, talk to a few friends and then relax. if you're seriously worried, get an sti/std check, but as far as i'm concerned it would be fairly bizarre to do so.

(Original post by skagitup)
    stop worrying. it's highly unlikely that you had sex from the sounds of it, and, if you did, the chances of you getting pregnant are low (and getting an sti/std even lower, if this boy was also 15 it seems absurd to seriously believe he's passed on anything).

smartest thing to do would be to take the m.a.p, talk to a few friends and then relax. if you're seriously worried, get an sti/std check, but as far as i'm concerned it would be fairly bizarre to do so.
    i appreciate your advice but if you'd read the thread you would've seen that i've already taken the MAP, calmed down with the worrying and arranged an STI check. but thank you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i appreciate your advice but if you'd read the thread you would've seen that i've already taken the MAP, calmed down with the worrying and arranged an STI check. but thank you anyway.
    oh, sorry.

best of luck then.

ReputationRep:
    i rang up the GUM clinic in the hospital where my aunt works and they said it is located away from the main hospital (which is where she works) but they said i would need an appointment so i've booked one for tomorrow afternoon.
    i explained that i was worried about my parents finding out and the lady was very nice. she said it takes two weeks for results to come through but they can text the results to my mobile phone to avoid my parents intercepting them at any point.
    i feel much more positive about everything now. once i know that i havent (and hopefully i havent!) got any STIs or anything im just gonna try and forget about everything until he gets back. and if he lies to me than i dont really care - the word 'virgin' doesnt truly mean anything really does it? i'll have my proper first time when i'm ready (it wont be for a while though).

so yeah, thanks for your help everyone. it sounds stupid but without you lot i probably wouldnt have even thought about the morning after pill or any STIs. the only thing i was concerned with was my stupid virginity. you've all really helped me
    Yay, glad it's all working out

There's just one more thing to consider - HIV will only show up later, and I'm sure they'll tell you this at the clinic. It's obviously not very likely, but in the spirit of being 100% confident you're ok, I'd get checked out for that later too.

And lucky you! An appointment tomorrow! A lot of GUMs have a month long queue!

Hope it all goes ok, try not to be scared or worried or anything, they're always very nice and it's a bit uncomfortable of course, but it's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to add to your worries, but exactly why aren't you calling this guy a rapist?

If you blacked out then that is paramount to 'date rape'. It's absolutely pathetic of him, especially considering you were a virgin. Even if you didn't have sex, he is still guilty of sexual assault.

Get in the touch with the idiot. I think he is chatting bull crap myself "yeah have sex with me but don't try and call me or nutin coz I'm a STUDDDD"

Go on tell your brother or father or some male member of your family. I'm sure the'll be very happy to go and kick the crap out of this guy then turn him into the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summertime_)
    i have never ever, and will never ever get so drunk that i cant remember what the hell i was doing. next time you get drunk, dont get so drunk that you cant keep your knickers on and a guy you hardly know ends up fingering you and possibly having taken your virginity.
    Wow, calm down. The lecture won't help her, it's done now. We all make stupid mistakes, at least she's taking the sensible approach and is getting tested etc. Clearly that doesn't justify her actions, but so what, ***** happens and we shouldn't dwell on it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.