The Student Room Group

diet..

I went to my doctors recently and they said I need to keep my blood sugar levels steady and not eat anything that will cause a sudden rise. They mentioned caffeine. Does this mean that I cant have it otherwise it will raise my blood sugar levels too much? Also i am a chocolate addict (Dairy Milk in particular! lol) Will i not be allowed this? What can i eat that will keep them steady???????
Cheers =D
x
Reply 1
I had a friend who had trouble with her blood sugar levels. I'd assume that you can't have any caffeine. She ate chocolate but it did mess with her sometimes.
Reply 2
I find when I cut out certain foods, it becomes easier to go without them. Only your doctor can answer how much of a thing you can have though - you should really ask :\.

But, I don't miss chocolate, after a while of not having it. Except when it's that time of the month :p:
Reply 3
Did your doctor not give you a food ration/timetable? coffee one night a week will be fine "moderation" as with other sugary/fatty foods just do not over do them. Also try and drink 2L of water a day and get half an hour of exercise a week.

Latest

Trending

Trending