The Student Room Group

Politics or History A-level?

I'm not sure which to choose i wanted to take maths and business as my other two and study law at university
Both are good to take for law. Choose which one you feel it’s content will be more enjoyable for you. Plus if you don’t like the one you choose you can always drop it and swap it for the other one. Btw business will be a BTEC right?
Original post by PetitePanda
Both are good to take for law. Choose which one you feel it’s content will be more enjoyable for you. Plus if you don’t like the one you choose you can always drop it and swap it for the other one. Btw business will be a BTEC right?

I enjoy History at GCSE now, and the content for Politics A-level seems interesting. Which one do you think is better for law? Im not sure what is meant by BTEC
Original post by TheFlash2024
I enjoy History at GCSE now, and the content for Politics A-level seems interesting. Which one do you think is better for law? Im not sure what is meant by BTEC

Both is equally better for law because they don’t really care what you take for a levels as long as you get high grades; they’re both essay-based subject so it’ll help you practice essays in the future. Is the business course you’re taking a level for you?
Yes Business is an a-level im taking

Ohhh that’s fine. I just asked because some unis have some rules about btecs and everything or Cambridge technicals or Vocationals.
I do Politics A-level, I'm really enjoying it at the moment. Probably my favourite subject and I think the thing most people are worried about is needing prior knowledge: You really don't. It's a really interesting course with very real historical and legal elements to it. Also it's very relevant as history is happening in front of our eyes every other day. So yeah, I would strongly recommend Politics. I know some people who have history and enjoy it too but I think that's really depending on what part of history you're studying which is not such a worry in Politics. Also, I do it so it must be pretty good. :eviltongue:.

So yeah, go Politics!

Hey, if you need any assistance whilst studying Business @tutorbuzz on instagram!
I'm not sure which to choose i wanted to take maths and business as my other two and study law at university

Hey, if you need any assistance whilst studying Business @tutorbuzz on instagram!
History. If you enjoy it and don't struggle with writing, History is great.
Original post by fatima103

Hey I’m not sure if you study Edexcel for business but if you do can you explain ansoffs matrix

Quick Reply

Latest