Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was just thinking about this people that are Virgins and are not adamant on losing it to just anyone:

How far do you on the 1st date/2nd date/3rd date....all the dates before you officially are together with someone? This is considering you don't know the person very well or haven't known them long before your dates.

ReputationRep:
    You can be officially together after your 1st date.

Oh you meant sex?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it depends how you feel about someone; unless you're waiting until you're married to have sex, I see nothing wrong with a shag on a first date if it feels right, virgin or not!

ReputationRep:
    Kiss on the second :p:

And apart from that I am sweet and innocent *coughs*

ReputationRep:
    Married before we kiss :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoobla)
    I see nothing wrong with a shag on a first date if it feels right, virgin or not!
    agreed!
    OP if it feels good do it
    "indulgence instead of abstinence" and all that!

I don't have any experience at all beyond the odd date or two, to be honest, but I think I'd say that (if she agreed) I'd be willing to do anything, except penetration. I define having sex as having intercourse (just to make that clear ), and so as long as it wasn't sex, I'd do it. At least, until I was comfortable that we were going to really last.

ReputationRep:
    i'd say when im ready.... but i would not rush in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoobla)
    I suppose it depends how you feel about someone; unless you're waiting until you're married to have sex, I see nothing wrong with a shag on a first date if it feels right, virgin or not!
    fancy a first date smoobla :hubba: ????

bit of a daft question really. virgins are not going to go THAT far, as otherwise they wouldn't be virgins!

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine on the second 'date', if it could be called that; though I would've been content to do so on the first, as I felt we knew each other sufficiently well. Virginity is meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)

bit of a daft question really. virgins are not going to go THAT far, as otherwise they wouldn't be virgins!

Well duh! hence why i'm asking what their boundaries are for other sexual acts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)

Okay, your treat. The chances of us making the beast with two backs are slim, be warned!

I lost my virginity on a second date, it was the right time for me!

From experience:

1st date = Hug/ hold hands/ lil Kiss at end
    2nd date = Kiss passionate
    3rd date = hand job
    4th date = blow job
    5th date = fingering
    6th date = did it - lost virginity.

*anon please*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoQualms)
    Well duh! hence why i'm asking what their boundaries are for other sexual acts.
    2-3 weeks - Kissing & Other soppy stuff
    2-3 months - Minor play
    6-12 months - Break up

No sex sorry.

ReputationRep:
    It's suprising people have set times or an amount of dates to do before they do whatever; handjobs, oral sex, sex.. etc.

Should just do it when it feels right (or very horny)

ReputationRep:
    kissing and hugging before marriage is good with me. I'd rather spend time getting to know someone before becoming really intimate with them. I'd choose picnic in park over sex anyday. Honest.
    But sex, sexual touching etc I'm saving for Marriage. I'm not giving into lust that easily.

ReputationRep:
    When i didnt kiss til the 3rd date but I didnt mind holding hands on the 1st or 2nd date. After that well you can tell that it got progressively worse since everything is in the past tense. But i waited til 1 yr after the relationship started to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viirkokka)
    It's suprising people have set times or an amount of dates to do before they do whatever; handjobs, oral sex, sex.. etc.

Should just do it when it feels right (or very horny)

My realm of dating or "links" is v. different i guess to yours; For example and from experience if i go quite far with a guy on the first date etc/link e.g. handjob and fingering-he's not interested in "wifing" me/making me his girlfriend...they don't have as much respect for me as if i had waited a few dates in-i've asked male friends why this is and they say its cause guys assume that if you were that quick with them-how many other guys have you been quick with. But tbh if i'm quick with guys its probs because i have no interest in them past that date as if i really like a guy i take my time or i'm quite shy.

So this is my ideal lol:-if i don't know a guy that well before the date anyways:

First date: Hug-poss kiss
    2nd Date: Hand holding, passionate kissing, some groping lool
    3rd Date: Handjob
    4th/5th Date-free for all-all but sex is cool

ReputationRep:
    i prefer to leave the first proper kiss with that person till the 3rd date.. It makes it feel kinda special, well for me it does! lol. But before that i dont mind just holding hands and hugging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoQualms)
    But tbh if i'm quick with guys its probs because i have no interest in them past that date as if i really like a guy i take my time or i'm quite shy.
    that makes more sense, I didn't realise you meant that. I agree.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.