The Student Room Group

I’ve got this far, now what?

I have a crush on a guy in the year above me (he’s second year uni, I’m first) and he’s really cute.

He’s shy, but is showing all the classic signs of liking me - looking at me when I’m not looking, showing off around me, smiling when I’m around, stopping prior conversations to talk to me etc.

I’m still not 100% convinced he fancies me - he could just be being friendly.

We’re friends on Facebook and we’ve chatted once online, but we have much better conversations when we’re in person because he said indirectly but quite loudly to someone else that he finds using FB awkward.

I might be going to study abroad next September so I’ve said to myself that I’ll tell him I like him before I go abroad so I can leave with a clear conscience.

I suppose I’m just asking for some perspectives - I’m a bit stuck for what to do...
I don't see why you can't tell him before you go. At least if he really is only being friendly you won't have to deal with the awkwardness and if he does like you, you can go from there.
(edited 4 years ago)
Tell him! What is the worst that can happen? He says no, well then you are studying abroad so meh.

If he says yes and feels the same, you can work everything out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending