The Student Room Group

boy

so basically met him through mutual friends, went on a sort of ‘double date’ really hit it off. Haven’t met since because he has work etc which i understand, i just feel as if i’m not good enough for him/ he’s messaging other girls, idk it just doesn’t seem as if he’s ‘all there’ on text etc, he leaves me on delivered now and again and i notice his snap score goes up but idk if that’s me just being psycho haha. I just never feel as if i’m good enough for anyone and that they’re gonna find someone better, sorry for the vent i just dunno what to do
Reply 1
You barely know him.

Back off and take a breather.
Original post by Anonymous
so basically met him through mutual friends, went on a sort of ‘double date’ really hit it off. Haven’t met since because he has work etc which i understand, i just feel as if i’m not good enough for him/ he’s messaging other girls, idk it just doesn’t seem as if he’s ‘all there’ on text etc, he leaves me on delivered now and again and i notice his snap score goes up but idk if that’s me just being psycho haha. I just never feel as if i’m good enough for anyone and that they’re gonna find someone better, sorry for the vent i just dunno what to do

You sound like you are obsessing over him a little.

Like Drewski says, back off and take a breather - if he really likes you he will chase you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending