BTEC Business Unit 6: Principles of Management Exam (January 2020) Watch

ghilo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah it's definitely HR, from the looks of it I'm thinking it'll focus on the zero hour contract part of it and trying to keep to the business goals at the start of the prerelease. I'd say it might bring maybe motivation in a little with Herzberg or Mayo since zero hour contracts and job security. Any other ideas on big areas to look at?
mayah1820
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the whole of hr
mayah1820
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by midgetj120602)
im so stuck and skint bahaha imma fail ya'll i just dont get it at all lolz
lool samezzzz
mayah1820
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tdggffgh)
I have a good practice question and other things too
share it then
mayah1820
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nn16spb)
^^ loool, jus spent hoursss tryna become familiar w it all but I am still lost. You're not alone dw. Think majoirty of us are ****ed
loooooooooooooooool samz
wolfhal3y
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Business culture is a prominent theme
elite-afgan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...ss-12224357USE THIS IT IS ABOUT A THEATHRE facing HR issues
sweehee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
its very likely its going to be on contracts.
wolfhal3y
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If zero hour didn’t work for clearways are u going to suggest it for lilidays still?
ghilo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone got some good ideas on points you could write about? The business seems to do most things fine and I'm struggling to find points you could write about, any ideas you guys have?
ghilo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wolfhal3y)
If zero hour didn’t work for clearways are u going to suggest it for lilidays still?
I'd say it could be a suggestion, since the timetable idea clearways is going to start using could give the employees more job security, meaning there's less of a drop that clearways had? I don't know if that's still a good idea though, but there isn't much else given to write about
sweehee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ghilo)
Anyone got some good ideas on points you could write about? The business seems to do most things fine and I'm struggling to find points you could write about, any ideas you guys have?
agreed on this.

the management is good. no fault in that, the only thing left is the contracts but obviously it isnt working. the business could plunge down.
wys_drilaaaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jeonjmt_)
guys reply with ur insta @'s and i'll make a gc, let's help each other out. I have notes and stuff we can trade.
whats ur @
r2roach
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys, just a reminder not to share out your personal social media accounts on here. If you want to chat and talk about the exam you can do it here
jeonjmt_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wys_drilaaaaaa)
whats ur @
Can u message mee?
guys reply with ur insta @'s and i'll make a gc, let's help each other out. I have notes and stuff we can trade.
ghilo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sweehee)
agreed on this.

the management is good. no fault in that, the only thing left is the contracts but obviously it isnt working. the business could plunge down.
I spoke to a couple of my teachers and they say that talking about maintaining a good culture is a good point too. Talking about keeping the culture in line with their goals in the prerelease as well as managing the change that changing the contracts would make could work too
ghilo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Also talking about Investors in People could work, the only quality standard that really applies to the business
username5113720
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can u message mee?
can you message me?
username5113720
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what questions do you guys predict that might come up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (49)
35.51%
I really love the subject (37)
26.81%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.77%
I can't get a job (8)
5.8%
My parents want me to (3)
2.17%