Having I ruined my life Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My Dr told me I had anxiety today and I feel like I shouldn't have told him my symptoms because now I want to go into nursing I have to declare that to my uni but I have already sent my application off. Employers won't give me a job because they won't want someone with anxiety
e_1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
your health come first above everything, including future prospects. dont worry! so many people, including lots of adults in full time careers, suffer from anxiety. its all about learning to cope with your symptoms during your work, which you dont have to even think about yet. since your doctor has diagnosed you, ur already on the right track to recovery xxx
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by e_1999)
your health come first above everything, including future prospects. dont worry! so many people, including lots of adults in full time careers, suffer from anxiety. its all about learning to cope with your symptoms during your work, which you dont have to even think about yet. since your doctor has diagnosed you, ur already on the right track to recovery xxx
Thankyou for the advice ❤️❤️
Dalpx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Employer should not reject you only because of your anxiety.
What job do you want to do?
Coke1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Lots of people suffer from anxiety. Especially younger people, the number is sitting at minimum 20% (most likely more).

It will not stop you from finding a job.

Employers will not ask you if you suffer from anxiety when applying for work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads