Carroyoca
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, hope you all doing great.
Next year my missus and I are going to the UK, I'm gonna study a top up in international business and management and she will be studying a Master's degree in Digital Marketing.
After comparing a few different cities we have finally decided to go to one of these places: Either Bristol or Newcastle.
A couple years ago I studied in Melbourne for one year and I really liked the vibe there, good balance between music, culture, nightlife, level of education a job quality. I think I would like to find something similar in the UK.
I have a couple of mates living in Bristol and they say the nightlife is insane up there, but thats not the only thing that matters... Right?
The two universities are UWE BRISTOL and Northumbria University Newcastle, It seems the subjects at Bristol uni are more interesting and also from what I have read it's level is higher in terms of Commerce than Northumbria.

What i like about Newcastle is that it is a smaller and cheaper city, with a pretty cool nightlife and culture regarding its size. It also seems to be a good spot to start visiting the northern part of the Uk.
I also care about work quality and quantity, rent price, possibilities of finding a job there after studies, distances, public transport, tourism near the area, etc.
I have a higher qualification in International Commerce and I studied also digital marketing In Australia, so I would try to find a part time job in that area aswell.
What do you think would be a better option and why? What would you do? Thank you guys and have a good one.
Last edited by Carroyoca; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (94)
50%
No (94)
50%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise