The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Tocil wood path

Hi, Does anyone know if the main path between the medical school and the main campus through Tocil Woods is paved and lighted? I was wondering how muddy it gets in the winter and whether it was safe to walk after dark? Can you cycle on it?

The only photo I found on google maps was a user upload and showed a very narrow dirt footpath, but I didn't know if this was the main one.

Thanks!
Original post by Replyin30seconds
Hi, Does anyone know if the main path between the medical school and the main campus through Tocil Woods is paved and lighted? I was wondering how muddy it gets in the winter and whether it was safe to walk after dark? Can you cycle on it?

The only photo I found on google maps was a user upload and showed a very narrow dirt footpath, but I didn't know if this was the main one.

Thanks!

Hi @Replyin30seconds

I hope you are well! If you contact Warwick Accommodation they will be able to confirm this for you, their email address is [email protected] or you can call +44 (0) 24 7652 3772

I know the main the routes through campus from Tocil accommodation to the Medical School are paved and well lit but I'm not sure about the route through Tocil Woods so you would be best to double-check with them :smile:

Francesca
WBS Official Rep
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
It is paved and lit, it is split as a pedestrian path and cycle route (not that anyone on foot pays attention to that). There is also
Original post by AmusingPengiun
It is paved and lit, it is split as a pedestrian path and cycle route (not that anyone on foot pays attention to that). There is also

Thanks a bunch for the input. I'd found articles like: https://theboar.org/2019/10/security-increased-after-man-caught-acting-inappropriately-in-tocil-woods/ which made me a bit nervous to walk after dark. Maybe I'll try to get a bicycle or find someone to walk with or walk down to the main road and wait for the shuttle.

Quick Reply

Latest