Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people always talk about really good or really bad kisses, but what actually makes a good kiss? And what's bad about bad kisses? I've only ever kissed one person so yeah I don't really have a standard to judge by aha but yeah, what kindof things are good and bad to you?

ReputationRep:
    I guess there are a number of factors including mood, setting and intimacy with your partner, I don't think it all boils down to 'technique'.

ReputationRep:
    Gentle, not much tounge but abit is good...
    And not slobbery... eugh.

ReputationRep:
    when they are least expected!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the person really. It seems to be that if I 'click' with someone, I prefer their kisses to others!

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to say what makes a good kiss, much easier to say what is bad. Bad = wrong angles, wrong speed, too much tongue, too much slobber, no rhythm, mouth open too far/not far enough, teeth crashing, tongue down throat, tongue all over face, ... i'm sure there's more.

I guess good would be slowish, a nice build up, a bit of tongue..

ReputationRep:
    It's all personal preference really, but, for me at least, it's best to start off soft and subtle, and slowly develop things, all the while maintaining a sense of "pull" against the other person. And being creative, plus using your hands, helps too.

ReputationRep:
    the person

ReputationRep:
    I would put something about Monster Munch here, but I think that's a step too far. I'll save it for the next "I Love My Boyfriend" thread.

ReputationRep:
    starts of gentle with no tongue (i hate it when guys shove their tongue right in there) almost teasing, then increasing in passion, i like a bit of lip biting personally, i also love when a guy cups your face in his hands when going in

now i want a kiss haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    starts of gentle with no tongue (i hate it when guys shove their tongue right in there) almost teasing, then increasing in passion, i like a bit of lip biting personally, i also love when a guy cups your face in his hands when going in
    Sounds about right

ReputationRep:
    It's not how you kiss. It's more like the person you're with and how you feel about the kiss.

ReputationRep:
    If you come away with a chunk of her tongue, you did good.

ReputationRep:
    If you're channelling a washing machine you're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a more aggressive kiss. The soft, slow kind are ok but not as good. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    It's all personal preference really, but, for me at least, it's best to start off soft and subtle, and slowly develop things, all the while maintaining a sense of "pull" against the other person. And being creative, plus using your hands, helps too.
    Yeah, I agree with you! Passionate is great, but not OTT as in super octopus hands moving everywhere with the same motion being used by the tongue, it's just not an enjoyable experience.
    I think if you click with someone, then everything else i.e. kisses, hugs, etc all follow suit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.