Turn on thread page Beta

American Green Card Lottery?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper. I think that one sentence sums the country up in one.
    :eek: Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper?? That sounds disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    Green Card Lottery is legit, and famous, but there are lots of similar schemes which I imagine are a scam.

It allows diversity in immigration from countries with tiny populations which they haven't already received tens of thousands of applications already.

The UK is banned. But apparently my friend said you can enter the lottery if you are from Tiwain, but not China.

If you come from some obscure country with a small population then you enter the lottery. [Not sure how many people 'win' the lottery]!

I'd say if you come from Lichtenstein or San Marino you'd have a fair chance [More goats than people apparently].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Hehehe, can I apply then? Dad born in Israel.

But then...why would I want to live in America!? Hmmm
    Hmmm... U reckoned it was Palestine the other day!:beard::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackdaw)
    Hmmm... U reckoned it was Palestine the other day!:beard::confused:
    No I didn;t
    He was born in Israel. Israeli Arabs; affiliation with Palestine, our homeland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

ReputationRep:
    The point is that most of the green card services are "scams" because they operate under a perceived notion that they would give you some sort of shortcut/access to a green card when in fact anyone who is eligible (country with less than 50k immigrants) can fill out the registration on their own. So unless you need help to fill out a registration form I don't see how any of those companies would offer any meaningful service or generate revenue without misleading clients.

ReputationRep:
    @ Bubbles: Sorry I must be mistaken...

Anyways, I'm curious about their opinions on halfies; I'm half PAlestinian half White English.
    Jack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackdaw)
    @ Bubbles: Sorry I must be mistaken...
    Bubbles already explained the link... Israeli Arabs often associate themselves with Palestine.

ReputationRep:
    @ Hedgeman49

Lol... Yeh, Mate! But I was refering to a discussion in a another thread also, no probs u weren't to know!
    Cheer's Tho!
    Knew I should av PM'd Her In the 1st Place!
    Jack!

ReputationRep:
    it's not scam every year, the us x ammount of green cards to people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zut alors)

I'd say if you come from Lichtenstein or San Marino you'd have a fair chance [More goats than people apparently].
    wales = 3 sheep per person

ReputationRep:
    And!?!

ReputationRep:
    hey then i can enter, my parent weren't born here might as well

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.