The Student Room Group

GCSE english language 2019 paper 2 question 5 anyone? Mock tommorow

Is anyone willing enough to tell me the question 5 paper 2 language exam from 2019 June (latest one) I really need to know.
same can some one tell me the first question on that paper for inspector calls
Reply 2
Original post by Machbreloom
Is anyone willing enough to tell me the question 5 paper 2 language exam from 2019 June (latest one) I really need to know.

the question was

It is people who have extraordinary skill, courage and determination who deserve to be famous, not those who have good looks or lots of money or behave badly.’

Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper in which you argue your point of view in response to this statement.

(24 marks for content and organisation

16 marks for technical accuracy)

[40 marks]
Reply 3
Original post by anisa_05
the question was

It is people who have extraordinary skill, courage and determination who deserve to be famous, not those who have good looks or lots of money or behave badly.’

Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper in which you argue your point of view in response to this statement.

[40 marks]

omg just getting flash backs to that test
Reply 4
Original post by 000_0000
omg just getting flash backs to that test

i have to answer this as part of homework rn, what were your ideas/points??
Reply 5

well a lot of ppl ended up talking about kim kardashin and other celebrities
i cant realy remeber anything else sorry
Reply 6

Thank you very much! At least now i know i should get at least half marks
Reply 7
Original post by 000_0000
well a lot of ppl ended up talking about kim kardashin and other celebrities

could you help me with like paragraph ideas? like idk what to title it or how to go about it at all
Reply 8
could you help me with like paragraph ideas? like idk what to title it or how to go about it at all

well for example u could talk about how althletes don't get enough recognition compared to celebrites who were born rich or released some thing which shouldnt have been to get famous if u know what i mean
anyone have any really ambigious points for this question
I've just moved to the UK and i'm in year 9. This question is a homework question for me and i have no idea on what towrite. Could some please help me with this thank you very much.
Original post by Machbreloom

did you get a answer to this ?
you could write about NHS staff ( taking into considration the current circumstances) and how they dont get paid enough for the work they put in to save lives. A contrasting point could be how athletes- football players play 90 minute games and earn thousands by doing nothing other than kicking a ball. so NHS staff should get more recognition for the time and effort they use to help treat ill patients. hope this helped :smile:
'It is the people who have extraordinary skill, courage and determination who deserve to be famous, not those who have good looks, lots of money or behave badly.' Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper in which you argue your point of view in response to this statement.
question 5 english language paper 2 2019
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by inertia_az
'It is the people who have extraordinary skill, courage and determination who deserve to be famous, not those who have good looks, lots of money or behave badly.' Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper in which you argue your point of view in response to this statement.
question 5 english language paper 2 2019

That question sounds like a bunch of *******s
Reply 15
Original post by starshine1155
That question sounds like a bunch of *******s

it is and i had to do it so i did it badly
the question was

[40 marks]

Thank you so much Anisa, yu da real mvp!!!!😁😁

Quick Reply

Latest