Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what the opinion of Worcester was like...i've not been able to speak to anyone who knows someone there, so hoping people on here can give me an insight on the uni, is it a nice place to be? is it worth a visit?

Anything at all would be great!

ReputationRep:
    One of my best mates goes there and he loves it, he said the night lifes great and he seems to really enjoy it, I might have to go to his Freshers Week to see what he's raving about, since I've not been myself!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds awesome!

Cheers for the reply!

ReputationRep:
    Nightlife in Worcs is good if you can get into town, but the road is by the river which floods EVERY year at least once, trapping the uni students on the hill!

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot of info about Worcester anywhere. Look forward to going to the open day next month.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2008

University open days

• University of Worcester
    Multiple courses Undergraduate
    Sun, 25 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.