What happened to my Girlfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Okay so basically. 2 days ago me and my girlfriend had a relentless amount of alcohol
Day after (yesterday) we were so hung over
Today, she went to a party, had half a bottle of vodka and 3 wine glasses and started having all the symptoms of alcohol poisoning...

I was calling her off a friend's phone a I was 40 minutes away from where she was.

She apparently ran away and she was sobbing like she was in a deathly pain and she couldn't tell who I was over the phone. She was scared of her friends and thought they were strangers.

Her friend hung up and called back ten minutes later... And my girlfriend sounded weirdly fine. She was really relaxed, not slurring and didn't even seem drunk at all...?

Does someone understand this or have an answer to what may have happened? Thanks
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so basically. 2 days ago me and my girlfriend had a relentless amount of alcohol
Day after (yesterday) we were so hung over
Today, she went to a party, had half a bottle of vodka and 3 wine glasses and started having all the symptoms of alcohol poisoning...

I was calling her off a friend's phone a I was 40 minutes away from where she was.

She apparently ran away and she was sobbing like she was in a deathly pain and she couldn't tell who I was over the phone. She was scared of her friends and thought they were strangers.

Her friend hung up and called back ten minutes later... And my girlfriend sounded weirdly fine. She was really relaxed, not slurring and didn't even seem drunk at all...?

Does someone understand this or have an answer to what may have happened? Thanks
Don't know maybe the alcohol was making her that way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads