Turn on thread page Beta

my head is not in the right place right now watch

i'm being told by a lot of people that i'm freaking them out. theyre all like "youre never like this, im not understandign you". but i just cannot b ****ed with people atm. they're all false and boring. i feel like no one is on my wavelength, i want to do something seirously IMMENSE right now. just go out on the streets and see what happens.

i dunno what's going on with me. i just got that urge to get away. go somewhere far away and stay there for a bit. nothing excites me. i need to do something insane and just have some ****ing fun. does anyone else ever get like this? everythings dull and boring, needs shaking up...

ReputationRep:
    Go on an adventure. Travelling did me a lot of good. I got back and realised things were better by far than i realised (ie. i missed people i thought i wouldn't and a few other things)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, occasionally, but within a day or so I'm fine. These feelings only last for about a week then leave for months and nothing ever comes from it.

As random as it sounds, perhaps you should go to bed and rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i want to do something seirously IMMENSE right now. just go out on the streets and see what happens.
    This sounds a bit worrying at first, but it depends what you mean by it really. You mean going out and having a drink and a bit of a wild night, or something else?
    And yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes life does feel a bit boring. However I don't think it's gone as far as what you're feeling at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i'm being told by a lot of people that i'm freaking them out. theyre all like "youre never like this, im not understandign you". but i just cannot b ****ed with people atm. they're all false and boring. i feel like no one is on my wavelength, i want to do something seirously IMMENSE right now. just go out on the streets and see what happens.

i dunno what's going on with me. i just got that urge to get away. go somewhere far away and stay there for a bit. nothing excites me. i need to do something insane and just have some ****ing fun. does anyone else ever get like this? everythings dull and boring, needs shaking up...
    yeah sometimes I feel like that, usually when I have pms. say we do it, what shall we do?

ReputationRep:
    I deliberately wear odd socks when I feel like being a bit wild.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    I deliberately wear odd socks when I feel like being a bit wild.
    This is an outrage although I must say old chap, I do partake in a little bit of the creased shirt wearing when I am feeling like an utter rapscallion! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think most people go through fazes like that. What kind of exciting plans do you have in mind? Be safe . :p:

ReputationRep:
    Been there . I'm not sure I can help though. Go out and meet new people?

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling. Its like nothing is interesting thats nearby or such, and you just want to take off somewhere and really do something.
    I can feel this from time to time, but for example If I'm sitting home alone on a friday night or such, my legs want to run up the wall.

ReputationRep:
    im like this too, i feel that everyday is boring and so repetitive.

ReputationRep:
    you and me both.
    except I'm tired... maybe I'll do something immense tomorrow!!

erm...not really a secret. im just bored. and i think that there is something wrong with me now because everyone is apparently "freaked out". i just wanna get aawwaaaayyy. **** em all, hit the motorway and see where i end up. if i had a car.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this all the time. I just wanna jump in my car and go somewhere entirely random. drive off in whatever directions I feel and see where I end up.

Unfortunately I have a job, so I don't have the time.

And if I quit the job to have the time, I wouldn't have the money for the car.

So i need the job to be able to do it even though that's all that's standing in my way.

God that's irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlybob)
    I feel like this all the time. I just wanna jump in my car and go somewhere entirely random. drive off in whatever directions I feel and see where I end up.

Unfortunately I have a job, so I don't have the time.

And if I quit the job to have the time, I wouldn't have the money for the car.

So i need the job to be able to do it even though that's all that's standing in my way.

God that's irritating.
    Same. I'm just too boring/sensible for my own good. When driving back from somewhere, I sometimes think "**** it, I'll stop at the next pub/town, meet some new people, why not." I invariably drive straight past. The realist in me knows there will only be old men hanging around pubs anyway. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    Good to see you back.
    Hello there.

Good to see you pointing out Spinal Tap references.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see you back.
    Ah, don't creep round him. He's not very nice, really. He just insinuated that I might be a pervert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    Ah, don't creep round him. He's not very nice, really. He just insinuated that I might be a pervert.
    I'm not surprised, i've been here half an hour and i already have the impression you've been following him around tsr.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not surprised, i've been here half an hour and i already have the impression you've been following him around tsr.
    :eek: Good Lord!

ReputationRep:
    He got you there, good and proper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.