Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am starting this campaign, mainly for the new users of TSR but also for the older ones for people to start using the quote feature to reply to peoples posts. This then makes it easier for the quoted person to know where they have been replied to. You can use the quote button at the end of each post or you can similarly use to quote a user. But lets start the Great Quote Campaign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I am starting this campaign, mainly for the new users of TSR but also for the older ones for people to start using the quote feature to reply to peoples posts. This then makes it easier for the quoted person to know where they have been replied to. You can use the quote button at the end of each post or you can similarly use to quote a user. But lets start the Great Quote Campaign
    No.

Aye.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me what to do, woman!

ReputationRep:
    Here here.

ReputationRep:
    Most people do this already, and if they don't, they're too stupid to bother listening to.

ReputationRep:
    You have too much time on your hands. And so do I. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Most people do this already, and if they don't, they're too stupid to bother listening to.

And then there are some who abuse the privilege into making innocent, pure-mouthed young ladies *bats eyelids* claim to hate lesbians

Cough cough cough

:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    And then there are some who abuse the privilege into making innocent, pure-mouthed young ladies *bats eyelids* claim to hate lesbians

Cough cough cough

Well, compared to the rest of the thread that was pretty tame!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    No.
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Aye.
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    Don't tell me what to do, woman!
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Here here.
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    You have too much time on your hands. And so do I. :p:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)

Cough cough cough

:soap: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    :soap: :wavey:
    how do you do multiple quotes?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope that this thread isn't serious

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    Yes?
    :woo:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.