lolataylor
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my psychology paper 2 mock tomorrow, and I can't find my notes ( Doing last min revision, can anyone write a list (or just some!!) of the clinical studies I need to know about? Honestly can't remember any
bit of a shot in the dark I know
thank you in advance!
examssuck1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry I'm too late to see this, but how did you do? Did you do 2019 paper?
lolataylor
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by examssuck1)Sorry I'm too late to see this, but how did you do? Did you do 2019 paper?
Hi - thank you for replying anyway! It went awful to be honest. Every question had me confused : ( I just struggle with edexcel psychology a lot
tzn.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got mocks soon too, do you remember what the essay questions were? There's so many studies to learn.
username5111162
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you remember what the questions were? i have a mock paper 2 soon and it would be really helpful x
lolataylor
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by username5111162)
do you remember what the questions were? i have a mock paper 2 soon and it would be really helpful x
Hi! Yes I got my paper back so I remember some questions, there was a 20 marker on schizophrenia (specifically the causes of schizophrenia). There was also an 8 marker on ways to conduct a case study. I also got a question where I had to name 3 symptoms of OCD. There was a question on how to create an effective anti-drug campaign which was a 4 marker. Those are all the ones I can remember atm sorry!!
Maryam0404
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey sorry, do you know any of the criminal questions? my mock is tomorrow and its going to be based off the 2019 paper aswell
lolataylor
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Maryam0404)
hey sorry, do you know any of the criminal questions? my mock is tomorrow and its going to be based off the 2019 paper aswell
didn’t have any criminal questions sorry!! haven’t covered that part of the course yet x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (0)
0%
They've been reasonable (4)
44.44%
Not feeling great... (5)
55.56%
They are TERRIBLE! (0)