3 years in sixth form cause of health Watch

zahrah.rahrah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

My health is really messed up at the moment and right now I am currently not diagnosed with anything but basically its like stabbing knife pains all over my body and ive missed quite a bit of school because of it and there are some days were I am just physically and mentally drained. I am doing maths, physics and economics a level. I have a really rubbish teacher for Econ at the moment and I only need maths and physics for the course I want to do at uni. I am currently a y12 student but have been finding it very hard to catch up with everything as I am in hospital or am in too much pain. My teachers think its best for me to do maths and physics and take a 3rd year and do eco with something else but is it worth doing 3 years whilst all my friends will be graduating and starting uni.
-Imperator-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zahrah.rahrah)
Hi there,

My health is really messed up at the moment and right now I am currently not diagnosed with anything but basically its like stabbing knife pains all over my body and ive missed quite a bit of school because of it and there are some days were I am just physically and mentally drained. I am doing maths, physics and economics a level. I have a really rubbish teacher for Econ at the moment and I only need maths and physics for the course I want to do at uni. I am currently a y12 student but have been finding it very hard to catch up with everything as I am in hospital or am in too much pain. My teachers think its best for me to do maths and physics and take a 3rd year and do eco with something else but is it worth doing 3 years whilst all my friends will be graduating and starting uni.
How important are grades to you? If you think you'll need the best grades you can get for uni/career then maybe you should do an extra year. Otherwise don't. It depends on what you want =)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (18)
25.35%
1 (8)
11.27%
2 (12)
16.9%
3 (9)
12.68%
4 (7)
9.86%
5 (6)
8.45%