The Student Room Group

I am absolutely and utterly disgusted at the portion sizes in Burger King

Furious tbh I feel like someone needs to take them to court. I ordered a Bacon XL Burger and it was absolutely tiny, I thought it was some sort of joke... how can they show the image of it looking huge but serve an absolutely tiny burger that cost a fiver on its own? It was smaller than a standard McDonalds double cheese burger by miles. Absolute robbery I will never eat in Burger King again as this is beyond a joke, rather starve to death and die with my pride.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ew, so unhealthy. how can people even pay for that stuff?
Original post by Ciel.

Do one
Reply 3
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Furious tbh I feel like someone needs to take them to court. I ordered a Bacon XL Burger and it was absolutely tiny, I thought it was some sort of joke... how can they show the image of it looking huge but serve an absolutely tiny burger that cost a fiver on its own? It was smaller than a standard McDonalds double cheese burger by miles. Absolute robbery I will never eat in Burger King again as this is beyond a joke, rather starve to death and die with my pride.

6ft vs 5ft11
Reply 4
Do one

uh, no.
Reply 5

I rarely go to burger king but a few years ago went and bought a burger ...and when I looked at the size of it I felt robbed tbh.

It looked way bigger [proportions] when i've seen it advertised.

I've not bought a burger from there since...
Reply 6
I only buy the mc chicken sandwich from mc donalds [and havent had one for about a year], but I always thought the sizes were fair.

however at £3.50 [or something like that] I do think it's overpriced, but it's not kids size like the burger from burger king i mentioned above.

kfc is a bit robbery though if you want a couple pieces of chicken.
best to wait for the bargain bucket deal on tuesdays for 5.99 , but when i had one i could not finish it and after 2 days had to throw the rest away.. :/
Reply 7
Burger king is way overpriced in my opinion.
You need to lose weight anyway.
Original post by Ciel.

Original post by adam271
Burger king is way overpriced in my opinion.

I just go to ****ey maccas due to price alone even though I proper rate me some Burger King whopper sarnies.

Original post by YaliaV
You need to lose weight anyway.

oh..my days
Original post by Bang Outta Order
oh..my days

I was trying to help him find the silver lining
Original post by YaliaV
I was trying to help him find the silver lining

Ok Yalz 🤣
Reply 12
Original post by Ciel.

LOL
Reply 13
Original post by ANM775
I only buy the mc chicken sandwich from mc donalds [and havent had one for about a year], but I always thought the sizes were fair.

however at £3.50 [or something like that] I do think it's overpriced, but it's not kids size like the burger from burger king i mentioned above.

kfc is a bit robbery though if you want a couple pieces of chicken.
best to wait for the bargain bucket deal on tuesdays for 5.99 , but when i had one i could not finish it and after 2 days had to throw the rest away.. :/

Why so obsessed with the fast food chains?
Reply 14

Just eat 3/4 of it, stick a hair (or something unpleasant) in what's remaining and go complain. Then either ask for a fresh burger or get your money back
Imagine eating at Burger King 🤢🤢🤢
Cant relate. Been having the popeyes chicken sandwhich
Original post by Lightskinbrudda
Cant relate. Been having the popeyes chicken sandwhich

In Britain?
Reply 18
Burger king should go bankrupt.... and I used to work there
Reply 19
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I just go to ****ey maccas due to price alone even though I proper rate me some Burger King whopper sarnies.

oh..my days

my burgers are way better than some trash burger king ones.

Quick Reply

Latest