Why do guys (and sometimes girls) share nudes of other people with their friends? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Before anyone comes at me with the 'why do people even send them in the first place', yes I agree that if you send nudes you should be fully aware of and should be ready to deal with any consequences. However, I just don't understand why people send nudes of other people to their friends - I've even seen a group chat dedicated to it at my school, where all the boys involved were suspended. It's humiliating and mean and I just don't get it?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Almost came to blows about this when one of my mates was flashing pics of his ex round the pub

Have some ****ing class ffs
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Two friends of mine have shown me nudes of some girls they had sex with in the past and I think it's mostly 'cos they sought praise/validation/whatever. As in ''WOAH DUDE CANT BELIEVE YOU HITTING DAT''. It can also be for 'revenge' sometimes, they just wanna tarnish the girl's reputation (but I personally haven't seen anyone do it out of spite).

But yes, in general, I'd avoid them if you care about random people seeing you nude.
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Before anyone comes at me with the 'why do people even send them in the first place', yes I agree that if you send nudes you should be fully aware of and should be ready to deal with any consequences. However, I just don't understand why people send nudes of other people to their friends - I've even seen a group chat dedicated to it at my school, where all the boys involved were suspended. It's humiliating and mean and I just don't get it?
Makes you look cooler

Also seeing someone you know in the nude makes you feel like you hold a weird form of power over them (idk why)
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J Papi)
Makes you look cooler

Also seeing someone you know in the nude makes you feel like you hold a weird form of power over them (idk why)
But that’s messed up tbh
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ساره)
But that’s messed up tbh
Agreed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.34%
1 (86)
13.5%
2 (83)
13.03%
19.31%
21.98%
18.84%

Watched Threads