The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE International Social and Public Policy and Economics 2019/2020

Hi!
I haven't seen or heard from a lot of people applying to this course, so I just wanted to create this thread so we can discuss our journey together :smile:

Leave your A-Level subjects, predicted grades, and your GCSEs results here.

Mine are A*,A,A (Maths, Econ,Biology)
4s 8, 4s 7, 3s 6
Applied on 10/12
Reply 1
I applied to International Social and Public Policy without economics, I'm French but I live in the US and take the French Bac so my predicted grades would be a bit irrelevant but overall we're graded on 20, 20 being the best and my overall predicted grade is 17.8/20 and I have a 17/20 predicted grade in econ and sociology, 18 in history, 17 math and 18 english lit, I take other classes but they're a bit irrelevant as well. My first choice is Cambridge, I got the interview but I highly doubt that I will get an offer but that's no worries because LSE is really great and this program is so unique and I'm super passionate so hopefully LSE works out as well.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Chlegmc
I applied to International Social and Public Policy without economics, I'm French but I live in the US and take the French Bac so my predicted grades would be a bit irrelevant but overall we're graded on 20, 20 being the best and my overall predicted grade is 17.8/20 and I have a 17/20 predicted grade in econ and sociology, 18 in history, 17 math and 18 english lit, I take other classes but they're a bit irrelevant as well. My first choice is Cambridge, I got the interview but I highly doubt that I will get an offer but that's no worries because LSE is really great and this program is so unique and I'm super passionate so hopefully LSE works out as well.

hey! did you get a response?
Reply 3
Original post by lanadawsey
hey! did you get a response?

Nope honestly people from my school last year got offers from LSE in march so I'm not expecting one anytime soon :smile:
I did this with politics, I think we should merge the threads
Reply 5
Original post by depressed2001
I did this with politics, I think we should merge the threads

that would be vert helpful! do you know how to do that?
Original post by friday_d
that would be vert helpful! do you know how to do that?

We can make a new one
Hi! Thanks for starting this thread!
I am an international student applying for ISPPE. I have A* A* A* predictions in further maths, physics and economics and an achieved A* in maths.
Submitted on mid December.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending