Anyone applying for Trakia uni in Bulgaria 2020?

Watch
Silveryfelix0
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m going to be applying there this year, I’m from the UK but my mum has lived in Bulgaria for the past 5 years. I am just wondering if anyone else is doing the same? Or if any people who are already studying there would be able to answer some questions I have? It would be great to find other people who are applying!
Angel Jaison
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Silveryfelix0)
I’m going to be applying there this year, I’m from the UK but my mum has lived in Bulgaria for the past 5 years. I am just wondering if anyone else is doing the same? Or if any people who are already studying there would be able to answer some questions I have? It would be great to find other people who are applying!
Haiii am angel planning to apply bt don't knw if it is a good choice as tough am from India were we don't have the option to work directly here wid the Bulgarian degree we have to pass lots of xams confused whether to study in india or to proceed wide Bulgarian degree
Akiba mata
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nothing is better than a degree from a uk university. Bulgaria maybe fun and stuff but ...
Silveryfelix0
Rep:
?
I’m going to live with my mum there, which is why I have decided to study there. It’s also a lot cheaper for tuition fees, it’s not really on the basis of fun as studying in the UK isn’t an option for me.

(Original post by Akiba mata)
Nothing is better than a degree from a uk university. Bulgaria maybe fun and stuff but ...
Silveryfelix0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angel Jaison)
Haiii am angel planning to apply bt don't knw if it is a good choice as tough am from India were we don't have the option to work directly here wid the Bulgarian degree we have to pass lots of xams confused whether to study in india or to proceed wide Bulgarian degree
Sent you a message!
young Mind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Silveryfelix0)
I am going to Bulgaria this year mate, I have applied for Sofia and only having concern about the environment and people around the Bulgaria.
How they all are in terms of relation and behaviour ?
young Mind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Angel Jaison)
Dear mate, it doesn't matter whether you do your medicine from India or you do it from other country like Bulgaria because as I know the govt of India has made structural program for medicine student irrespective of the overseas degree or domestic degree, now each of the student of medicine have to sit in a exam which is going to implement soon in your country by the name of NEXT

National Exit Examination (NEXT) is currently a proposed amendment to be brought in the form of a test that will be regulated at final year MBBS level for all the MBBS enrolled students in India. It is currently proposed under the National Commission Medical Bill (NMC). NEXT for MBBS is believed to be designed in order to assess the basic skills and knowledge of a medical student. It will serve as a licentiate examination, clearing which will promote meritorious students for medical practise post MBBS. As believed by many senior medical authorities of India.

So whether you'll do medicine from India or you will do It from Bulgaria, at last you have to sit in the exam to clear the NEXT and then only you will be able to practice the medicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (276)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (279)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (177)
9.94%
Isolating with family (126)
7.08%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.44%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (149)
8.37%
Loneliness (175)
9.83%
Financial worries (72)
4.04%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (163)
9.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (126)
7.08%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (158)
8.88%

Watched Threads