HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!! 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

Watch
yasminzora
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!!
FULL ADDRESS BELOW
Hype Digital London - 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
Last edited by yasminzora; 1 year ago
Jessy_xox12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I ve paid a £50 deposit can I get my money back.
Ibzzino
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I have a appointment there next week Tuesday
thatbxtch2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
HYPE DIGITAL 57 GREAT TITCHFIELD STREET!!ITS A SCAM PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!!After promising guaranteed work while having the conversation after my shoot I pay £650 and they leave me with links of agencies which also require more money in order to help me get work. To them it’s just money money money they don’t care about your modelling career and don’t help you with it further please DO NOT sign those papers and let them get away with it! I will be taking further action as they said the money is non refundable and the women from head office starts to get funny with me down the phone and being rude because I asked for my money back. Trust me babe you’ll be seeing me again.
Giulidi14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi there, I have been involved in this scam too Please PM me
Harry Palmer 98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I’ve been involved as well
thatbxtch2001
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Harry Palmer 98)
Hi I’ve been involved as well
What are you doing to resolve the issue ? I’m literally going to the bank today to see what they can do
Giulidi14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Please let's do that together as we will get more opportunities to prove the scam
thatbxtch2001
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Giulidi14)
Please let's do that together as we will get more opportunities to prove the scam
I bank with NatWest and live in Feltham where are you based?
Harry Palmer 98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Please pm private
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Fashion and Beauty really needs a "I fell for a stupid modelling agency scam" sticky thread at this point.
Saron400
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I signed up for commercial models and my appointment is august 8th and I’ve seen so many websites based in the same place “57 Titchfield street” and I’m kinda worried
thatbxtch2001
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Saron400)
I signed up for commercial models and my appointment is august 8th and I’ve seen so many websites based in the same place “57 Titchfield street” and I’m kinda worried
Yeah babe you should be to be honest, I didn’t think much of it before I went then this all happened and I looked online and seen the same thing happened to many others. Don’t pay nothing !! You won’t get any work in return trust me
Irmina198
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello,I’ve got similar issue with Hype digital studio.However after purchasing £1000 cost digital only portfolio with digital z card I was never offered any job.After paying them £300 of full amount I have cancel my direct debit but now I am worried that they may take me to court!I have received email from them that I have 14days to pay full amount otherwise they will take legal procedure and take me to court.What should I do please?Are they really serious?im afraid so much.Anyone can help me I would appreciate it!Irmina
Irmina198
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello,
I’ve got similar issue with that studio but in Manchester.I need desperately for some help and advice please.
Irmina198
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have paid for my portfolio with Hype digital £1000 but i agreed for installments and I have paid around £300 then I have cancelled direct debit with them.They have sent me few days ago warning via email if I don’t pay remaining they will take legal action against me and take me to court!
I’m worried now and have no idea what to do.Anyone can help?I would highly appreciate it.
Irmina
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Irmina198)
I have paid for my portfolio with Hype digital £1000 but i agreed for installments and I have paid around £300 then I have cancelled direct debit with them.They have sent me few days ago warning via email if I don’t pay remaining they will take legal action against me and take me to court!
I’m worried now and have no idea what to do.Anyone can help?I would highly appreciate it.
Irmina
Well if you agreed to pay that for a portfolio and they provided it...you probably owe the money? did they specifically guarantee work and tie that to the payment?
Irmina198
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Well if you agreed to pay that for a portfolio and they provided it...you probably owe the money? did they specifically guarantee work and tie that to the payment?
Well,they said that some agencies will contact me after few weeks giving me a job.What happened was,some ppl contacted me but nobody invited me for any castings and all they wanted me to do is to pay for fees(agencies upfront fees)My portfolio is only digital and z card too.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Irmina198)
Well,they said that some agencies will contact me after few weeks giving me a job.What happened was,some ppl contacted me but nobody invited me for any castings and all they wanted me to do is to pay for fees(agencies upfront fees)My portfolio is only digital and z card too.
That kind of sounds like they've covered themselves, it's still obv a scam, but I think you'd need to try harder to get out of it, as so far they sound in the right officially.
Irmina198
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
That kind of sounds like they've covered themselves, it's still obv a scam, but I think you'd need to try harder to get out of it, as so far they sound in the right officially.
So what should I do in your point of view?Did u have similar issue yourself?😕
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (242)
57.08%
I don't have everything I need (182)
42.92%

Watched Threads