HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!! 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN Watch

yasminzora
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!!
FULL ADDRESS BELOW
Hype Digital London - 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
Last edited by yasminzora; 1 month ago
Jessy_xox12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I ve paid a £50 deposit can I get my money back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (91)
50%
No (91)
50%

Watched Threads