HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!! 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

Watch
thatbxtch2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jjulcia)
I have a question, I am in a similar situation, only we paid 950f for our daughter in full. We want to get the whole amount back because it was only after leaving that we realized that it was fiction and fraud and we will never get it back. My question is whether you did not suffer the consequences of recovering the money by the bank and submitting for a refund to the bank, what should be mentioned in the title.
If you paid and didn’t get what you said you would in return. Then I suggest putting in the title ‘Goods didn’t arrive’ or ‘wasn’t as it said it was’ that’s what I wrote on my claim to the bank and got all my money back within a week. They phoned me once about few days later and said we going to send over our recorded calls to the fraud team and they gonna take you to court. It’s ********, they won’t. Just say nothing on retaliation and hang up right away.
Angelagould
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Please report hype digital to trading standards- they need more reports to investigate
Sammie_26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yasminzora)
HYPE DIGITAL STUDIO - SCAMMMMM!!!!!!
FULL ADDRESS BELOW
Hype Digital London - 57 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PN

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
Thank you for saving me. I was just about paying but something was off. The lady this time is Cathy lol every other thing you said played out same except this time the company name is Commercial - models. I got suspicious when I couldnt find their website. A company with the promises they've made should'nt be top secret.
Angelagould
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sammie_26)
Thank you for saving me. I was just about paying but something was off. The lady this time is Cathy lol every other thing you said played out same except this time the company name is Commercial - models. I got suspicious when I couldnt find their website. A company with the promises they've made should'nt be top secret.
We were called by commercial models and email came from hype digital.. did you pay anything?
Jaffa93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Angelagould)
I’ve opened a retail dispute to try and claim my money back - I paid £150.. I’ve cancelled the monthly charge of £85 - I’m sure they will be in contact tomorrow as they won’t get their money..!!
Did anything happen with your retail dispute? I got scammed to. And they promised me a website that never came and I have a contract to prove it.
Jasmine996
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
FULL ADDRESS BELOW

After submitting my picture online, I immediately get an email of successful application then a call from an strange face lady with horrible wig and some weird accent called Henna Bhudia asking for £50 refundable deposit which I paid to my embarrassment for the trial shoot which promised will have make up artists and professional photographers..lol. Then here I arrive at the scene of the photoshoot where the make-up artists turned out to be playing the role of receptionist too .LOL. After the photo shoot the WEIRD Turkish lady called Henna Bhudia (SENIOR MODELLING CONSULTANT 🤣) takes me to his office breaking the news of how amazing the pictures came out and how amazing of a model I am. Selling dreams of big companies like ASOS and all she asks me for money to make portfolio (silver £1500, gold £1700 and platinum £1800). The real agencies would never ask for money first so please avoid wasting your time.
I have appointment for the one in Manchester on Friday Please tell this is a scam as I’ve read all these and it’s a scam they were ment to take 50 pound but when I check my bank they Only took 50p and reading through all these are making feel sick I’ve had a **** feeling ever since they said I was Successful so what should I do
Jaffa93
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jasmine996)
I have appointment for the one in Manchester on Friday Please tell this is a scam as I’ve read all these and it’s a scam they were ment to take 50 pound but when I check my bank they Only took 50p and reading through all these are making feel sick I’ve had a **** feeling ever since they said I was Successful so what should I do
100% scam
Angelagould
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jaffa93)
Did anything happen with your retail dispute? I got scammed to. And they promised me a website that never came and I have a contract to prove it.
Still ongoing
Angelagould
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jasmine996)
Scam don’t go
Jaffa93
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Still ongoing
Could you help me with raising one myself?
Arina Mallllll
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ibzzino)
I have a appointment there next week Tuesday
can I ask you how you paid your deposit? because I am really worried that. I can lose al my money.
Arina Mallllll
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Scam don’t go
they asked me to pay 50 pounds as well but sent me a recipe with a 100....
Bicarolyne
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I went today and i have the same experience! Ridiculous people !
Bicarolyne
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
FULL ADDRESS BELOW

I have the same experience! Terrible!
simond1000
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
This happened to me too. I agreed to a £2000 contract last year with Hype Digital for web site, portfolio and model agency refereals. I decided to pay in installments of £200 per month with my credit card in case there was a problem. When I hadn't heard anything after a month I got suspicious and tried to contact them . When I eventually I got through to someone and was told I had to book a call back to speak to someone. I waited at the call back time but nobody called. I raised a dispute with the credit card company and they upheld the dispute and refunded the money paid so far and cancelled the direct debit. I thought it was all sorted but now I am getting texts from a debt collection agency called CRS saying I have to pay them the money I owe. I was worried about this as I don't want to be taken to court about it. Should I just ignore it now as it is obviously a scam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.36%
No (313)
78.64%

Watched Threads